Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
i can't play this game, when i launch TalesOf...exe it starts in full screen but the legs of the girl take all the window. It there a way to zoom out or something similar ? i didn't find anything about that bug.

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
i can't play this game, when i launch TalesOf...exe it starts in full screen but the legs of the girl take all the window. It there a way to zoom out or something similar ? i didn't find anything about that bug.
Are you running the game on ultra-wide monitors, multi-monitors or did you maybe download the wrong version for your OS? (32-64)
If none of these could potentially be the issue, I suggest heading to:

You should post there if the issue isn't listed, either Maj (who made the Thread) or another user could have the solution.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Than you can resize it from tray icon in Windows...
1623594247349.png

Edit: Oh, there is newer version. Works even better. :cool:

Last edited:

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
Are you running the game on ultra-wide monitors, multi-monitors or did you maybe download the wrong version for your OS? (32-64)
If none of these could potentially be the issue, I suggest heading to:

You should post there if the issue isn't listed, either Maj (who made the Thread) or another user could have the solution.
I'm using 27" MSI, that's the first time i've an issue to try a game. i didn't find anything about that in the "itch" link. I'll try another update later ... thanks

• Sad

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I'm using 27" MSI, that's the first time i've an issue to try a game. i didn't find anything about that in the "itch" link. I'll try another update later ... thanks
Sorry to hear you didn't find a solution, hopefully you get one from someone else here. (y)

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Permanently hilted on that sausage and carried around with a harness.

One can only dream ;_;
Urka having a harness to carry Selkie around while travelling, if you recruit both of them as companions, is now wholesome SFW art I want.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The Zonked Status Effect should be reset after Encounters/Battles, given it only takes 5 turns to dispel in battle, since it means you'll start the next battle un-able to act (especially if you became zonked during a Ground Penetration position, you'll start the next battle on your back.)

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is it possible to defeat the Demon King? She just sits at 0 HP and doesn't die in a fight.
Yes, she has 2 phases. If you're dropping her HP instantly to 0, due to cheated weapon values, it may cause the fight not to work properly.
If not, her 0 HP is something you reached normally, she's supposed to use an ability called Demonic Power(?) that replenishes her Health and changes her artwork.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
The latest Win64 version gives the following errors when trying to start game and the game will not start. Anybody know what I am doing wrong or how to fix it? I tried reinstalling java with the latest updates and still same thing.

Here is the error messages...

java.lang.RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
at org.lwjgl.opengl.GLContext.getCapabilities(GLContext.java:124)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.GL20.glCreateShader(GL20.java:219)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglGL20.glCreateShader(LwjglGL20.java:201)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.glutils.ShaderProgram.loadShader(ShaderProgram.java:209)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.glutils.ShaderProgram.compileShaders(ShaderProgram.java:188)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.glutils.ShaderProgram.<init>(ShaderProgram.java:171)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.SpriteBatch.createDefaultShader(SpriteBatch.java:162)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.PolygonSpriteBatch.<init>(PolygonSpriteBatch.java:142)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.PolygonSpriteBatch.<init>(PolygonSpriteBatch.java:104)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny$1.<init>(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:77)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.create(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:77)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:151)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)

• Thinking Face

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Can the PC's penis shrink below the minimum size from character creation, or is it only able to shrink if you started with a larger size?

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes