Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I play this game because i like it. Also to say at least one cool thing now - this game never had problems with a save game files being not compatible between updates. Which happens a lot with other games sadly. But not in this one. ;)

Reactions: lo0u and Twiton

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
I play this game because i like it. Also to say at least one cool thing now - this game never had problems with a save game files being not compatible between updates. Which happens a lot with other games sadly. But not in this one. ;)
We try to always keep save file compatibility. We plan on one clean-up round before release that will invalidate saves, unfortunately, but until then and after that, save files will always be compatible. Achievements will also get a wipe at the same time, and we'll be implementing them fully then, as well (with timestamps and proper icons and such).

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
New art post from majalis
And yes, I know it's not that new, i'm just reposting

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit : I fucking love her:love:
This art is great :love:

"Is this what you came all this way for?"
"No, if we're being honest, I came here for answers and to tell you that I've got some feedback & suggestions, regarding this Kingdom. May I sit down, it's been a long journey here..."
"... y-yes, mortal, you may sit on my massiv-"
"Ah, here's a chair, let's start. Now, the Dark Knight, what was the thought process of having her as your Champion, the face of your faction? It contrasts heavily..."
"By the Dark Lords, he's serious."

Pacifist! The enemy no longer wishes to fight you! Or be near you, they've just ran off.

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
We try to always keep save file compatibility. We plan on one clean-up round before release that will invalidate saves, unfortunately, but until then and after that, save files will always be compatible. Achievements will also get a wipe at the same time, and we'll be implementing them fully then, as well (with timestamps and proper icons and such).
Erm, will save editing be still possible, like in notepad? :eek:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
My game crashes after almost every encounter! In on Android, am i the only one?
If you don't get your answer here, check this thread and possibly post any error codes you've gotten:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Potential Typo, Warlock Manor Lap-ride Magical-Domination Outcome
1623853695660.png
face -> pace
Heck, I might just proofread this entire thing one day if I get bored. It's a good read, let's me learn more about details I've missed and help out with spotting errors for the Devs.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
New art post time

I love the PoV BJ art, especially when it gives us variations of expressions from the Futa or Taker. Here's hoping we get even more :D

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Absolutely love this game, can't gush enough about it. And it's esp cool that Majallis still regularly works on/updates the game. With that in mind, does anyone know of games similar to this with the theme of a male protagonist/character being able to both fuck or get fucked by others and switching between being a top or bottom? Only know of ToA and Seeds of Chaos that fit that category, and despite all the tags F95 has, there's no "bisexual" or "both sexes in same situation" tags for some reason, so it's next to impossible to find games with that theme/category.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

holasoiflair

Aug 20, 2020
Absolutely love this game, can't gush enough about it. And it's esp cool that Majallis still regularly works on/updates the game. With that in mind, does anyone know of games similar to this with the theme of a male protagonist/character being able to both fuck or get fucked by others and switching between being a top or bottom? Only know of ToA and Seeds of Chaos that fit that category, and despite all the tags F95 has, there's no "bisexual" or "both sexes in same situation" tags for some reason, so it's next to impossible to find games with that theme/category.
Warlock and Boobs is a game that features both the MC doing the fucking, and getting the fucking, although it is not as dynamic as it is here. It is a RPGMaker game after all. Degrees of Lewdity can feature bisexuality too if you want, but you are on the recieving end most of the time. Even in Situations where you are the initiator.

Reactions: Oxiton and Twiton

holasoiflair

Aug 20, 2020
Also, Hi, I have a question: There is the one Stance where Hiro/the MC recieves a handy job, apppropiate titled "Getting Handy"
Thing is tho, what do I have to do to actually get it? I tried getting enemies on the knees while aroused but there is no option to trigger it.
Is it only possible with certain enemies, or what do I have to do?

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Also, Hi, I have a question: There is the one Stance where Hiro/the MC recieves a handy job, apppropiate titled "Getting Handy"
Thing is tho, what do I have to do to actually get it? I tried getting enemies on the knees while aroused but there is no option to trigger it.
Is it only possible with certain enemies, or what do I have to do?
This action is only currently performed by Helena, one of the Vampire Sisters.
To my knowledge, as foggy as it is, some enemies will have their AI changed in an upcoming Battle AI Update. Switch/Sub enemies will use Handies to drain your stamina quickly, but I can't accurately say this update is still happening. /shrug

Reactions: holasoiflair

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Until I say something that pisses someone off and then 100 people are ready to crash my world. But at least it's a response.

• Sad

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Until I say something that pisses someone off and then 100 people are ready to crash my world. But at least it's a response.
Your graphics drivers are screwed up or you're using Intel integrated graphics with no support for opengl 2.0.

Unless you have a particular need for it it's best not to have Java installed. The win64 download comes with the appropriate runtime. Just download the Java version and replace TalesOfAndrogyny.jar when updating.

Also, your problems with some RPGM games not going fullscreen are likely to go away if you enable GPU scaling.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes