Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Companion polls are interesting, but now all I want is a poll for who else should get Kiss PoV art (that isn't a companion). I love these highly detailed close-ups of the characters.

Reactions: Wavering

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
In case you missed it, there is a new animation post for the dark knight

Reactions: Twiton

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
In case you missed it, there is a new animation post for the dark knight
These animations are good stuff, but (maybe I'm alone in this) does anyone else feel like they aren't quite as dynamic as that Urka pronebone animation? That one has an intro/penetration cycle and features pretty large movements.

I might be jumping the gun...haven't seen the full DK animation from start to end.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
These animations are good stuff, but (maybe I'm alone in this) does anyone else feel like they aren't quite as dynamic as that Urka pronebone animation? That one has an intro/penetration cycle and features pretty large movements.

I might be jumping the gun...haven't seen the full DK animation from start to end.
The dark knight is more "sensual" i guess :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

This animation has multiple variant sections, all of which will be combined in use during the scenes, so it might indeed be just a matter of perspective right now. We'll see with how it's implemented in game.

BUT, AH, WHAT'D I GIVE FOR THE BRIGAND'S MISSONARY ANIMATION! That has so many frame variants!

The dark knight is more "sensual" i guess :ROFLMAO:
She lights candles before each bone session.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Is there like pregnancy or something in this? cause I saw a pic of her being pregnant...or is it just a bad ending of the sort. this is because the pregnancy tag is not there for the game...

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
WAIT WHAT...I thought that the mc was female...hmmm thanks doe
In the current build of the game, the MC is only male.

One of the polled game features that may potentially be included in future is Pronouns, allowing players to narratively play as a futa

Reactions: ashwath

hellzznah

Nov 1, 2019
Question:
Is there any info on Kylira's Traveling Healer encounter? Any plans for it to be properly implemented, unless it already is, for players that chose that Charisma Dialogue Choice? Having a roaming free source of food+health sounds great, especially for players that can't afford the extra food-expense while traveling. It'd also be nice if you could later offer to recruit them, if they're told to be a roaming healer.

On a similar note, would it be a good suggestion for Companions like Urka & Alma to be dismissible? Urka's extra food cost seems entirely a redundant handicap for my Pure Hero character, since you only get to Spar & Top her (successfully) in the Roaming variant, while Alma just grabs my food despite living near a town. (The Magic Reversal stuff is nice, NGL, but part of me wishes she also could be sparred with or dismissed to be re-recruited at her Manor.)

Camp Sparring in general would be a nice feature, maybe even duo battles against Urka & Alma?
I don't believe Urka and Alma have any affect on your food stores. Iirc, the only things that increase your food consumption are having kylira or Trudy (each one adding one to your food consumption) and being egged (which also increases it by one)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes