Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I am invisible here too
Sorry, missed your post, I think your best course of action would be asking here:
Majalis run the Itch.Io thread officially, you'd get support there that's most effective.

divinedream

Dec 24, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.09.2)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much friend!! Playing on Android now

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
did you use the .exe or start directly with java?
I'd lay odds they've recently been trying to use Java directly given post history and the, shall we say, less than clear update instructions in the OP.

I'm going to use this reply as an excuse to expand the bit in my earlier post about not keeping an installed version of Java and want to be clear that the following bit is general information for anybody reading the thread, not any sort of comment on anybody. Also, I'm most certainly not a programmer.

Java has been around for a while. There are multiple vendors, versions, and a whole slew of long running legal disputes that make it less than the universal platform it was envisaged as back when computers were beige. Beyond this, anything that has been in development for a while can use parts that become deprecated and, eventually, removed. Going through a project to deal with that can be a lot of work and doesn't always provide any gain, so a developer might continue with the old version and distribute the runtime that will work as part of a unified download.

With all the variation possible before even considering any specific modifications that could have been made it may be best to think of Java like you might a game engine - you could have UE/Unity/RPGM/Fnord installed and fully up to date but that doesn't mean you can just run any game made with it using that as the runtime.

TL;DR.

Don't install Java systemwide unless you absolutely have to. Don't install JDK unless you absolutely have to and hate yourself. ;)

Reactions: Varis
Jan 23, 2021
Warlock and Boobs is a game that features both the MC doing the fucking, and getting the fucking, although it is not as dynamic as it is here. It is a RPGMaker game after all. Degrees of Lewdity can feature bisexuality too if you want, but you are on the recieving end most of the time. Even in Situations where you are the initiator.
is warlock and boobs a futa on male game or can I play it as if its solely futa on male?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
is warlock and boobs a futa on male game or can I play it as if its solely futa on male?
No - definitely not - the MC is male and during a given quest can grow boobs
> Regarding NPCs
Most scenes are the MC and a female (at least seventeen recurring females)
Some are MC and a male (three recurring males)
Some are MC and a female sporting a magicked up penis (two recurring females)
Some are MC and a transwoman (two recurring transwomen) (by transwoman I mean a feminine human with a penis and balls)
> Regarding encounters
Losing encounters usually ends in sex these are probably a bit more balanced across the genders

In fact looking at the banner illustration on the OP gives you a good idea of the balance

Last edited:

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I'd lay odds they've recently been trying to use Java directly given post history and the, shall we say, less than clear update instructions in the OP.

I'm going to use this reply as an excuse to expand the bit in my earlier post about not keeping an installed version of Java and want to be clear that the following bit is general information for anybody reading the thread, not any sort of comment on anybody. Also, I'm most certainly not a programmer.

Java has been around for a while. There are multiple vendors, versions, and a whole slew of long running legal disputes that make it less than the universal platform it was envisaged as back when computers were beige. Beyond this, anything that has been in development for a while can use parts that become deprecated and, eventually, removed. Going through a project to deal with that can be a lot of work and doesn't always provide any gain, so a developer might continue with the old version and distribute the runtime that will work as part of a unified download.

With all the variation possible before even considering any specific modifications that could have been made it may be best to think of Java like you might a game engine - you could have UE/Unity/RPGM/Fnord installed and fully up to date but that doesn't mean you can just run any game made with it using that as the runtime.

TL;DR.

Don't install Java systemwide unless you absolutely have to. Don't install JDK unless you absolutely have to and hate yourself. ;)
I am using the exe. Is there a preference I should be using? And thank you for helping me.

• Thinking Face

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
not sure if I did anything wrong but the game crashes if I enter combat
What does the error log say?

You can find "error.txt" file in the folder where you have the game, copy and paste the contents to here or the

• Red Heart

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Does anyone here have experience as a Subreddit Manager? I think the needs some sprucing with functions/features (like Hyperlinks, Flairs and maybe some of the Important/Helpful Links getting pinned/stickied), maybe Majalis could get a fan that's experienced with the Subreddit Tools?
The Subreddit has seen an uptick in activity, yet the features/design is the same as it was 2(?) years ago. I figure it's due to the lack of spare time Majalis have, with their other platform management and ToA work, so it might be a good idea to have the situation done by another user (unless Majalis intend to handle the changes themselves, )

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes