White

Feb 22, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.09.3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Urka and Alma content in the same update? It's just missing Dullahan to be the perfect update. Thanks for sharing.

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Considering the feminization scenes it might make sense to add "sissification" tag or "transformation" tag at least. Not really sure about the former, as from I what I understand that one has more of an emphasis on aesthetic (girly guy into bombastic bimbo babe something). Still one or the other or perhaps both tags are warranted I feel.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
With that in mind, does anyone know of games similar to this with the theme of a male protagonist/character being able to both fuck or get fucked by others and switching between being a top or bottom? Only know of ToA and Seeds of Chaos that fit that category, and despite all the tags F95 has, there's no "bisexual" or "both sexes in same situation" tags for some reason, so it's next to impossible to find games with that theme/category.
Check out Lust Doll and Crossdressing in Camelot.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
claralover Vreis

Majalis_ToA - marked, reported

In previous version 0.3.09.2 being trained by Alma actually shrinked Hiro Penis size. However in 0.3.09.3 it doesn't do this. So up to the point here... "Just chat" with Alma work this way:

If in your save file you have Hiro penis sizes of: "TINY", "SMALL", "AVERAGE" - choosing "Just chat" with Alma gives you :
1.png

However, if in your save file you have Hiro penis size of: "CUTE" - choosing "Just chat" with Alma gives you :
2.png

Idk if it was intended. I think i want to wait until next updates with Alma to fully see where it leads Hiro. It seems to me like an unintended bug here. But i am not sure entirely.

Edit: Date (Quest) for Alma at Town Square requires to be Impotent also.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
claralover Vreis

In previous version 0.3.09.2 being trained by Alma actually shrinked Hiro Penis size. However in 0.3.09.3 it doesn't do this. So up to the point here... "Just chat" with Alma work this way:

If in your save file you have Hiro penis sizes of: "TINY", "SMALL", "AVERAGE" - choosing "Just chat" with Alma gives you :
View attachment 1255881

However, if in your save file you have Hiro penis size of: "CUTE" - choosing "Just chat" with Alma gives you :
View attachment 1255885

Idk if it was intended. I think i want to wait until next updates with Alma to fully see where it leads Hiro. It seems to me like an unintended bug here. But i am not sure entirely.
Looks like they might have mismatched operators, most likely it's =="CUTE" when it should be !="CUTE", either way it's a small error I guess

Gagdy

Dec 14, 2018
When will we get the Win x64 update ?
Just download java ( ) and use java version. Or you can replace the TalesOfAndrogyny.jar file in your ToA folder with the java version one, just rememer that to rename it "TalesOfAndrogyny" or else it won't work

NOCHI

May 14, 2018
How to trigger date? Already had the dick shrink and the portal thing, but the date option in townsquare is blocked

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Right now penis shrinking is bugged in version 0.3.09.3. Right now "Impotent" Perk cannot be cured.

Going on Date Quest requires to be Impotent. (cannot be cured)

If you know how to edit save game file on a PC with text editor - you could tweak it and end up portal quest by adding only one line to your save file, in between other lines.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes