Xuelian

Oct 21, 2018
Hello, I opened the game then maximized it in settings. When I closed it and tried to open it again, the game screen won't show anymore, just sound. Anyone else gotten this problem?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
So, my computer lost power in the middle of playing and now I get an error every time I start the EXE or .Jar file. it says to contact the creator with the information, but I don't think that's possible. I attached the error file. Any help would be appreciated.
You can contact the Creator, Majalis, through this link:

Hello, I opened the game then maximized it in settings. When I closed it and tried to open it again, the game screen won't show anymore, just sound. Anyone else gotten this problem?
Got a question does this apply to Win32? I dowloaded the Win 32 one and i cant seem to find the .toa-data folder Pls help
Ditto to you two, consider asking there.

I think the tentacle witch likely has a penis since the pervert menu says her length and girth are unknown, where it doesn't have those headings for the characters with vaginas but it could just be to keep things mysterious.

Also, I played the vampire hunter scenes through again and am I the only one who finds it a bit weird that the whole quest for her is to find a codpiece to fit her massive piece when it says she's got 7 inches like most of the human characters? Feels like it should be bigger if it's causing her so many problems. I would love to see more of her though, or a romance route for the demon king.

And is Protea supposed to be the brothel madame?
I think the length/girth is referring to her tentacles, since they have multiple sizes.

I think Isla needs one that's comfortable :p

Nah, Protea is just a bootylicious slime :love:

Reactions: Jwow3

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
You can contact the Creator, Majalis, through this link:

Ditto to you two, consider asking there.

I think the length/girth is referring to her tentacles, since they have multiple sizes.

I think Isla needs one that's comfortable :p

Nah, Protea is just a bootylicious slime :love:
That's a good point on the tentacles, I've never thought of it like that before.

With Isla I just find it odd how she's the only one with a codpiece issue when she's equal to so many others, and in a game like this with the Quetzal and giantess among others bigger is better right? :unsure::p

Regardless it would be nice to see some more content with Isla, but I like basically any new content in the game anyways.

• Love

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Regardless it would be nice to see some more content with Isla, but I like basically any new content in the game anyways.
Expansions to content have happened, so don't give up hope! We might also get something like the beauty pagent, but for the 'human' characters (Kylira & Alma, with her demonblood, can join in too :p)

Broham47

Aug 1, 2018
Hello fellas, this is entirely new to me. I have had no issues with anything related to the game this far without an easy solution already available in the forums. Some guidance?

• Hey there

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
So I have a question about the whole Trudy quest. First encounter is the Dark Knight at the bar, and you just have to turn her down correct? Or is it the first fight in the mossy expanse?

Edit: NVM im dumb

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
Full gallery and achievement save, change the extension and plop it in.
Only thing that's missing is probably some outfits, someone else is welcome to open up the jar and figure out with cookie is the correct one to write to add them.
Edit: 2 naga scenes bugged for me, no clue why

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to the 32 bit versions of ToA's build?

Yeah and randomly closes, can't use the saves after crashing, etc etc...
Post those error codes here:

Hello fellas, this is entirely new to me. I have had no issues with anything related to the game this far without an easy solution already available in the forums. Some guidance?
Ditto to you, send your codes to the forum I linked.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to the 32 bit versions of ToA's build?

Post those error codes here:

Ditto to you, send your codes to the forum I linked.
The 32 bit version is not supported anymore. I think the 64 bit version has files in it that lets you use it on a 32 bit system.
I planned to put it as a note when I upload the updated version next month.

Reactions: Lebrix and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The 32 bit version is not supported anymore. I think the 64 bit version has files in it that lets you use it on a 32 bit system.
I planned to put it as a note when I upload the updated version next month.
Thanks for the info, I had someone asking about it so I forwarded them your response (y)

Reactions: Bob69

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
More puca and Selkie, please. Not sure why, but I really have a thing for the chunky bunny. And I've always had one for shortstacks.

• Red Heart

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
chunky bunny? you mean big chungus?
There's a difference between 'chunky' and 'obese'... I like body types from petite to curvy, but there's definitely a limit for me when itreaches unhealthy territories.

The characters I actually keep specific saves to rewatch scenes are:
Puca. I keep a save at 0 gold because we can't just lie to her about not having gold like we can the innkeeper. Her tavern scene is easier because I can get a debt in a few seconds with no issues.
Lupa. I love the painfully shy type that turns into a sexually aggressive personality.
Selkie. Always had a thing for shortstacks. Usually because they can be picked up and fucked any way you want, but I don't mind them being the aggressor either.
Dark Knight. But only the bar scene. Sometimes I'm in the mood for the 'knees in the back room' and others 'get under the counter' because I reeeeeeeally like 'under the counter' blowjob scenes.
Innkeeper. Same reason as the above. Only two 'under the counter' scenes in the game so I'm limited in choice.
Mouth Fiend. Not very often, because her pudgy belly is a little too much for me when it hangs over the belt like that. But if you can't tell from the above two, i have a bit (snerk) of an oral fixation.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
More puca and Selkie, please. Not sure why, but I really have a thing for the chunky bunny. And I've always had one for shortstacks.
The Puca Tavern & Selkie Monster Town Dates are lovely encounters, I know what you mean ^w^
chunky bunny? you mean big chungus?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a difference between 'chunky' and 'obese'... I like body types from petite to curvy, but there's definitely a limit for me when it reaches unhealthy territories.
New Quest: Help Lura with her diet
Optional Objective: Keep yourself from getting your mouth fucked

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Cindy bets you can't do it, that's why. It's a test of will, guile & enduring the urge.
The reward, ice-cream date with Cindy.
Meh. Never really got into her. Rimming never did anything for me, which is all she had for quite a while.

• Sad
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes