shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Yeah, game doesn't work anymore. Tried everything. Crashes in when combat starts.
Having the same issue, i even installed Java 11 like someone mentioned, but it still crashes when combat starts
1st grab the latest jar from here. 2nd go download Tales of Androgyny Win.rar from the official itch.io page. 3rd rename the jar file you got from here to "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" without quotation marks. 4rth extract everything from "Tales of Androgyny Win.rar" to wherever you want the game installed. Finally take the jar you renamed previously and replace the jar in your game folder with it. If you did everything correct you should be able to run the game through the EXE file without crashing (don't run through the .jar file!)

If you don't replace the jar with the one from here correctly when you run the exe you will be on an older version of the game. Note there is a .json file included with the EXE that points the EXE to the jar file.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
It makes me happy that tales of androgyny has grown so much
Indeed, the size and passion of the fan community is wonderful! ^w^

It's the only way to get the Chaste Hero achievement. Just disassociate with everything that moves, unless it is to feed you.
Ignore all holes and phalluses, achieve the chaste sigma male status. Become an almighty asexual, what the Demon King truly fears.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
in what ways can you shrink/grow your penis size mid game and is the merchant the only way you can be locked in chastity?

princeofpoon

Oct 14, 2018
Is there a mod, or maybe someone could make it, OR the dev by magic chance reads this and creates a bigger belly for different levels of cumflation? Just feels a little lackluster that it only swells by a little and is maxed out visually long before the actual capacity is maxed out. I havent played in a while, has christmas come early and this is already done something with?

Fuglen

Jan 22, 2018
Could it be that before you got the rar from itch you started the game with the .jar and now with the .exe? That would be the only explanation I can think of. If you use the .jar it uses the Java you have installed on the PC, if you use the .exe it uses the standalone build that is in the folder.
Yeah it was the exe from itch that fixed it.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Enlighten me. Mc is on receiving side or giving side ???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've got a question tho, other than the Madame from the brothel we actually don't see any other coochie no? Can we make it some sort of lore that in that universe females doesn't have a vag so we can say once and for all that they're all futas? I mean being anally impregnate is pretty normal over there , so why not make it canon? So at least we can avoid all the shitposting about definitions etc etc :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I've got a question tho, other than the Madame from the brothel we actually don't see any other coochie no?
I can name like, uh, a few that have a coochie or can make one (Protea)
I'm curious if Tenta Witch has one.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
1) 4 females, 3 out of which you can have vaginal sex with. Brothel madam, pond elf, angel, toy peddler. Possibly tentacle witch as 5-th
Don't forget Daisy, Mermaid & Rose! Protea has a Vagina, that's shown in her facesitting art. She just prefers anal it seems :p

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
1) 4 females, off the top of my head, 3 out of which you can have vaginal sex with. Brothel madam, pond elf, angel, toy peddler. Possibly tentacle witch as 5-th
I know there are 4 but I mean actually see it, there is no art that shows the genitalia, technically speaking Twiton answered perfectly with Protea

2) I'm not sure who "we" is supposed to be - the forum, the discord, the ToA itch? Regardless,"females doesn't have a vag" is a universally asinine statement, that's in a level of its own, so I'm guessing you are alone in that.
I mean the forum, if you follow it I'm sure people debating about the definition of futanari/shemale/female it's pretty common and leads to angry people or moderators.
3) No, its not and its baffling how you could make such a broad claim with next to nothing to go on. What the female goblin and spider do is not the norm, but more akin to a parasitoid infestation, which is a natural occurrence, difference here being that the host doesn't get killed in the process.
I know a joke is pretty hard to get within a forum because it's not possible to hear someone else voice, but I thought that putting 2 really stupid images in my post would make it easy to understand, never less I'm sorry if it sounded rude, English is not my main language and I might got something wrong somewhere, though your explanation about it was exceptionally good even though a bit rude

4) Saying that assumes people who posted their own understanding of the terminologies in question, are only doing so for shits and giggles, which is shallow and rude.

The only shitposting i see here are the 2 nonsensical, deliberately oversized .png's you framed your post with
Trust me I'm more than ok in listening to other people's opinions, there are a lot of good ones in the forum if you scroll through this topic, for example
Futanari comes from Japanese "hermaphrodite" and that means two sex functions, female and male. So balls are required for it but they can be inside body. Despite that, I prefer them nutless =)
Yet you can also find something like this
the whole game is gay ......
And ok everyone has his own opinion but let's keep it friendly and stuff no?
And yeah mine could also be considered shitposting but I tried to keep it to a minimum with spoiler tags, so now that we got a better understanding we cool?

Reactions: Twiton

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Possibly tentacle witch as 5-th
I think the tentacle witch likely has a penis since the pervert menu says her length and girth are unknown, where it doesn't have those headings for the characters with vaginas but it could just be to keep things mysterious.

Also, I played the vampire hunter scenes through again and am I the only one who finds it a bit weird that the whole quest for her is to find a codpiece to fit her massive piece when it says she's got 7 inches like most of the human characters? Feels like it should be bigger if it's causing her so many problems. I would love to see more of her though, or a romance route for the demon king.

And is Protea supposed to be the brothel madame?

• Thinking Face

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
1st grab the latest jar from here. 2nd go download Tales of Androgyny Win.rar from the official itch.io page. 3rd rename the jar file you got from here to "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" without quotation marks. 4rth extract everything from "Tales of Androgyny Win.rar" to wherever you want the game installed. Finally take the jar you renamed previously and replace the jar in your game folder with it. If you did everything correct you should be able to run the game through the EXE file without crashing (don't run through the .jar file!)

If you don't replace the jar with the one from here correctly when you run the exe you will be on an older version of the game. Note there is a .json file included with the EXE that points the EXE to the jar file.
This helped with this when done fresh.
I'm getting errors when trying to open the program. "The procedure entry point newLayoutTableCache could not be located in the dynamic link library D:\Users\. . .\Tales Of Androgyny Win64\jre\bin\t2k.dll" and "The procedure entry point JVM_GetManagementExt could not be located in the dynamic link library D:\Users\. . .\Tales Of Androgyny Win64\jre\bin\resource.dll." (the ". . ." is an edit out). I looked in that location and the files are there. Is there a fix for this?
Thanks. Idk what broke it in the first place.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah it was the exe from itch that fixed it.
Then you probably inadvertently started the game with the .jar before.

This helped with this when done fresh.

Thanks. Idk what broke it in the first place.
Thats pretty weird, one of the more specific problems here, normally the game doesn't break if you use the standalone Java, 90% der crashes/bugs that get reported here can be fixed by not using an installed Java.
The first thing people should do is try this #14,483 and make sure to start with the exe. You don't need the win64 version from itch.io the version here on the frontpage are the same.

Reactions: Twiton and Lebrix

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Thats pretty weird, one of the more specific problems here, normally the game doesn't break if you use the standalone Java, 90% der crashes/bugs that get reported here can be fixed by not using an installed Java.
The first thing people should do is try this #14,483 and make sure to start with the exe. You don't need the win64 version from itch.io the version here on the frontpage are the same.
It's not entirely uncommon, actually. I have had the same problem and I've seen others report it on itch. I chose to mention the itch.io instead of the version here because I know using that version works for sure (I haven't tested with the one here but it probably works just as well for the fix?) and itch.io is much faster to download than the file hosts we use here (though if you have premium on one of the hosts maybe you get better speeds). The win64 version here is actually the patreon release while the one on itch is the older public release, but that is irrelevant since all the actual game data is contained within the jar file itself.

• Thinking Face

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It's not entirely uncommon, actually. I have had the same problem and I've seen others report it on itch. I chose to mention the itch.io instead of the version here because I know using that version works for sure (I haven't tested with the one here but it probably works just as well for the fix?) and itch.io is much faster to download than the file hosts we use here (though if you have premium on one of the hosts maybe you get better speeds). The win64 version here is actually the patreon release while the one on itch is the older public release, but that is irrelevant since all the actual game data is contained within the jar file itself.
i have checked the version here it is the same as the on itch (except the jar) it has the same size.
oh I know that the version hernia newer and Patreon because I am the one who uploads them
I update the folders only on the monthly release thought to much work other wise.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Ignore all holes and phalluses, achieve the chaste sigma male status. Become an almighty asexual, what the Demon King truly fears.
Gotta be careful of certain interactions, too. Some things can get you out of left field many days in for not paying attention, and have to do the entire run over, if you do not have an earlier save. It's a very strict roadway to keep chaste... just like IRL!

• Wow

servcieplot

Dec 23, 2018
So, my computer lost power in the middle of playing and now I get an error every time I start the EXE or .Jar file. it says to contact the creator with the information, but I don't think that's possible. I attached the error file. Any help would be appreciated.

• Sad
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes