hw17

Aug 2, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.14.2)

View attachment 1499204

Mmmf! Mmmf!

Ahem - what I was trying to say was new weekly! This time around, we've got a new Demon King art piece, along with an accompanying scene, a new "Pet" skill, we've implemented Equipment weight (with balance tweaks to come), and we've got the doppelganger properly mimicking your haircut!

Next up, more Demon King stuff, some cute little additions and UI improvements, and the Blonde Werewolf (Lupa) Cock Worship animation!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
Anonfiles - Letsupload - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
- - - Workupload

Note: No more Mega from me and there is no new Java version out yet.
can you please post the new art?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twiton

guy421

Jan 22, 2019

View attachment 1499204

Mmmf! Mmmf!

Ahem - what I was trying to say was new weekly! This time around, we've got a new Demon King art piece, along with an accompanying scene, a new "Pet" skill, we've implemented Equipment weight (with balance tweaks to come), and we've got the doppelganger properly mimicking your haircut!

Next up, more Demon King stuff, some cute little additions and UI improvements, and the Blonde Werewolf (Lupa) Cock Worship animation!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
Anonfiles - Letsupload - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
- - - Workupload

Note: No more Mega from me and there is no new Java version out yet.
Maybe I'm just dumb, but it doesn't seem like the .jars are hyperlinks to the downloads

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Last edited:

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Does anyone know a good build?
My build seems to work but reaching the second map I just get destroyed by everything

• Thinking Face

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
My build seems to work but reaching the second map I just get destroyed by everything
try to find the lvl2 Gladius sword, focus on the achievements you obtain via completing the iron mode missions. they net you each 1 point. with these achivements you get head starts on the main character for said second map. your build is really your playstyle and enchanter class is balanced. use perks. they offer stat increases as well.

my example of a build is to use the achievements to achieve 5 agi and 5 perception. then dump the rest into either strength or charisma. since enchanter offers 1 extra perk, i dump my last remaining into strength as the game mostly relies on attacks. then i use my perks to up well rounded, and mostly using the rest for strength in perks. then i focus on one magical attack(shock for me and for the ghost enemy). then i get second wind, uppercut and dump the rest into careful attack and advance.

tl;dr enchanter balanced magic and attack stats.

• Red Heart

Etheric

May 30, 2017
try to find the lvl2 Gladius sword, focus on the achievements you obtain via completing the iron mode missions. they net you each 1 point. with these achivements you get head starts on the main character for said second map. your build is really your playstyle and enchanter class is balanced. use perks. they offer stat increases as well.

my example of a build is to use the achievements to achieve 5 agi and 5 perception. then dump the rest into either strength or charisma. since enchanter offers 1 extra perk, i dump my last remaining into strength as the game mostly relies on attacks. then i use my perks to up well rounded, and mostly using the rest for strength in perks. then i focus on one magical attack(shock for me and for the ghost enemy). then i get second wind, uppercut and dump the rest into careful attack and advance.

tl;dr enchanter balanced magic and attack stats.
I usually go crushing and tempo attack plus armor destruction perk, used to work.
I was somewhat interested in ranger but arrow doesn't seem to work, theif I have no idea how to play and mage run out of mana quick.
Also Food is pain after adding 2 companions
Thanks for the tip about achievements

Reactions: Jabal and Twiton

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Damn this game is not holding back regards to updates, wish some of the games here can do the same or somewhat close

• Yay, new update!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
is there a fix to the crashing when trying to save (not quicksave)?

Question about this problem were asked multiple times. Download the newest version of the full game (win64, linux, mac) from OP, switch out the .jar to the newest version and start with the .exe.

Reactions: Lebrix and Twiton

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Question about this problem were asked multiple times. Download the newest version of the full game (win64, linux, mac) from OP, switch out the .jar to the newest version and start with the .exe.
thanks for the help, but further question, do I need to start the .jar once before continuing starting the .exe, or just simply replaced the .jar without opening it and straight to .exe?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
No.
Just replace the .jar.
The folder is a standalone Java build, with that you don't even need to have Java installed anymore. The .jar is the full game.

Reactions: Lebrix and Twiton
Jun 28, 2021

View attachment 1499204

Mmmf! Mmmf!

Java [.jar]
- - - Workupload

Android [.apk]
- - - Workupload

Note: No more Mega from me.
Edit: Java up
Mega is totally pisslow garbage i can't even open a video from link and wants me to get premium they will get my premium d1ck.

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
What's exactly condition about Trudy Quest? i have level 5 dignity/purity and recruit Trudy, and Dark Knight first encounter in the pub, but the quest button (written in 'particular topic') is not active.

• Hey there

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Become a mage and focus on using the top magic attack of your choice. Fire is a good one and allows you to kill just about everyone in one or two hits. The only issue is you don't start off with any good armor. Get the best you can, and keep the gladius from the spider cave so you can hit someone when you don't need to set someone ablaze and just want to quickly whittle them out with the burning damage, this is why I say fire works. Just keep in mind that the best magics cost a couple of turns to prepare and cast, so you need to learn the best time in combat to use them. With this build you will climb levels and easily have the stat bonuses and perks required for any of the checks you want. Also, because the mana comes back between battles, use combat heal when you need and the flames finish off the enemy. Just keep in mind that food will still be an issue.

• Wow
Reactions: Etheric and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
What's exactly condition about Trudy Quest? i have level 5 dignity/purity and recruit Trudy, and Dark Knight first encounter in the pub, but the quest button (written in 'particular topic') is not active.
No, the first encounter combat wise, not the first scene. You need to find the Knight out in the map and not in town.
windows link for the newest version anyone?
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-14-2-majalis.1643/post-6939859 Download the newest Java JAR then copy paste it to overwrite the current JAR in your game folder. If you're a new player, the windows build can be found on Itch.io by looking up Tales of Androgyny. You can then put the JAR into the folder you download from there.

Reactions: Decathect
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes