PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Seems Majalis forgot an addition in the Change Logs, there's now an Alma scene with Trudy during his quest. You can talk to Alma during the quest about helping out Trudy!
(I can't find mention of this in any of the update change logs, I might have missed it somewhere though >_< Just wanna make sure people know about the scene, it's really good!)

Intersex might be the more fitting term.
Until I see female sex organs, I'll stick with my lewd claim.:Kappa:

Oct 5, 2017
That's a loss condition, obtained by vaulting at an erect Demon King and getting ouroboros'd
That's weird, I've cheated the demon king to have infinite health and no matter how many times i get ouroboros'd by her, i don't get the loss condition, in both phases of the fight. Maybe the trigger is disabled?

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
There is no difference between shemale and dickgirl. The latter sounds more palatable, so it started being used as the PC version, of sorts.
no one cares about how your specific classification of what the characters are, if i wanna make a story and give all my females giant cocks and balls and call them futa then they are futa. I could add another type of character, the same in everyway but give them all wings and call them shemales being that the wings would be the identifying difference. This is the same concepts as how in the west orcs are stereotypically green and have more human face, whereas in the west they commonly have more piglike heads and discoloured skin.
This is a fantasy story and futanari are technically fantasy creatures when used in this context, it is very clearly not a commentary on transsexuals or 'newhalfs'. Dont apply your broad stroke misinterpretations as fact.
(and as an fyi both shemale and dickgirl are terms that are not typically considered PC outside of fetish communities)

I know a guy irl who is a little over 4ft, his height classifies him a as a dwarf but hes not hundreds of years old nor does he have a puffy thick beard, he doesnt drink ale and he doesnt run around fighting with an axe so i guess hes not a dwarf right because of what i see in fantasy media right?

lets not confuse real and fantasy here especially when talking about a game where you can can be anally impregnated by a goblin and end up giving birth to a centaur via you one-way portal asshole whilst camping on a volcano after being fucked by a dark god whos dicks is twice the size of your body :rolleyes:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
why isn't the new version on mega? these other sites are taking hours to download when downloading it on mega takes me less than 2 minutes
Because without getting into the details MEGA became bullcrap for (bigger) uploader. I guess you mean my post. Just download it from the OP then. It has Mega just don’t forget to remove the “-0.3.14.4“
Enlighten me. Mc is on receiving side or giving side ???
Most of the time MC is on the receiving side. Loosing a battle always means he‘s getting fucked.
Does any one know how to start the 1.14.1 Trudy questline?
IIRC have Trudy in your party when you meet the Dark Knight in the tavern.
Yeah, game doesn't work anymore. Tried everything. Crashes in when combat starts.
Having the same issue, i even installed Java 11 like someone mentioned, but it still crashes when combat starts
Someone of you guys has to post a crash log or if there is none a specific problem description on the itch.is site. Just for your information I don‘t have any problems I play with the win64 folder from the frontage without Java installed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twiton and Lebrix

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Get the Tales of Androgyny Win.rar from their itch.io, putting the jre folder from that rar into my old folder fixed all my problems with the crashes.
I just checked, that is the same version as the win64 on the first page here. All files are the same except the jar ofc. So I'm wondering how that could have fixed it :unsure:

Fuglen

Jan 22, 2018
I just checked, that is the same version as the win64 on the first page here. All files are the same except the jar ofc. So I'm wondering how that could have fixed it :unsure:
Good question, I got the rar from itch.io, unpacked and overwrote the old files and got the newest jar from here. I had the combat crash, but now it is gone.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Good question, I got the rar from itch.io, unpacked and overwrote the old files and got the newest jar from here. I had the combat crash, but now it is gone.
Could it be that before you got the rar from itch you started the game with the .jar and now with the .exe? That would be the only explanation I can think of. If you use the .jar it uses the Java you have installed on the PC, if you use the .exe it uses the standalone build that is in the folder.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes