Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
On another topic, is it me who knows little of ToA's lore or the demon side is pretty stacked with OP characters that I'm surprised the demons have yet to invade all? The vampire sisters, the cultist's demon god, the dark knight, the demon who either fuck you into becoming a slut or steal some of your soul, the "demon king" ... what do the "good guys" have to counter them? We got the lady in the church but she gets boned by the vampires. Would be nice if we get some new characters on the "good side", that are as depraved as the demons or suppressing their depravity but keep losing control as she interacts with Hiro.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Long story short, I think some enemies like the Dark Knight are holding back because the Demons don't actually want to 'invade' us. But they know there's still Heroes and Adventurers that need a foe they can never truly defeat.

I look forward to finding out that the Demons are actually evil and have always been lying to us, a mighty ruse to stop us from defeating the evil demon king and saving the world. And Hiro's Mom totally did kill the Moon Lord Demon Guy, pinky promise, there's no reason why the Elves are co-operating with the Demons at the beauty pageant.

Okay, I'll put away my cork board.

Reactions: errte13

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

Long story short, I think some enemies like the Dark Knight are holding back because the Demons don't actually want to 'invade' us. But they know there's still Heroes and Adventurers that need a foe they can never truly defeat.

I look forward to finding out that the Demons are actually evil and have always been lying to us, a mighty ruse to stop us from defeating the evil demon king and saving the world. And Hiro's Mom totally did kill the Moon Lord Demon Guy, pinky promise, there's no reason why the Elves are co-operating with the Demons at the beauty pageant.

I would more assume it's because they can get what they want without getting themselves killed by a unified force, or a super hero. I of course am referring to generic fantasy stories in which the evil conquering demons are worked.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019

Wait you can reason with the Quetzal?

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Spotted an error 1637409406398.png

Also, it seems accepting the Dullahan's Oral Sex offer at camp causes a Purity Decrease as well as Cock Lover rank increase. I think it's incorrectly labelled as us giving her head.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.14.4)

Demon King Standing Anal.png

Hayoooo! New weekly!

This time around we've got the Lupa (Blonde Werewolf) Cock Worship animation, which is... spicy. We've also added new Demon King scenes for intrepid adventurers to fall over!

On the technical side of things, we added a button on the Save/Load screen to open up the save folder (which is also where error logs will now appear), and improved the error logs to give more information for debugging. We've also made it so that hitting the Back button on Android will do the same thing as the Escape key on desktop - closing menus or returning you to the main menu, rather than having to use the pulldown tab for that.

We were planning to add some new visual effects in, but ran out of time at the buzzer, so they should be in next weekly.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
Anonfiles - Letsupload - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
Anonfiles - Letsupload - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Note: There was a hotfix midweek that I missed. I added the changelog for it too.

Last edited:

Segsignal

May 3, 2019
The Demon Lord battle conditions say she can lose by "satisfied oral" but is that even possible ? I sucked her dick for like 30 minutes straight and nothing.

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Always wanted to try this, despite the fact that dicks are literally everywhere. Does that make me gay?
*que soul searching*
It's only gay to like the guy dicks if you're a guy or the girl dicks if you're a girl.
Nah. It makes you a man of culture.:lepew:
Indeed
The Demon Lord battle conditions say she can lose by "satisfied oral" but is that even possible ? I sucked her dick for like 30 minutes straight and nothing.
That's a loss condition, obtained by vaulting at an erect Demon King and getting ouroboros'd

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Weird i'm trying to open the game but nothing happens
Are you guys getting an error when a fight starts? "Sorry, fatal error - Please let Majalis know...."
What versions are you using?
First try #14,483 this solution (that should first tried for every bug accounted, if you are not already using the exe), if that doesn't work best bet would be .

Oct 8, 2018
First try #14,483 this solution (that should first tried for every bug accounted, if you are not already using the exe), if that doesn't work best bet would be .
Nvm, the java 17 didn't come with the right JRE, I just got it from elsewhere and the game worked again.

m0rb

Feb 24, 2019
Well that didn't work for me either.

Nvm, the java 17 didn't come with the right JRE, I just got it from elsewhere and the game worked again.
Could you provide a link please?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes