Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
As one can only dreameth to findeth himself in the woods, wearing ad'rable robes and did surround by g'rgeous distaff 'r p'rhaps...sir in distaff corse just to giveth thee loveth. I might not but sayeth, being a wench 'r knave doest amuseth me and gives me joy h're so i giveth mine own final revieweth.
-st'ry: 3/5 (lots of text so i skipped)
-fap: 5/5 (if thee loveth animation and pictures of cute "girls")
-action: 2/5 (confusing at starteth)
-graphic: 4/5
ov'ral
4/5

flyingpigsx

Oct 19, 2019
Just use the latest app. It has a Java RTE built in. If you want to update the app to the latest build, swap out the jar inside it with the newest version. Note: rename the jar to the same name as the name of the jar in the app.
When i try to run the mac app, it straight up says can't run. i'm on latest mac os.

Edit: This might be because of the new mac OS version meaning it needs a new port but im not sure...

Edit2: The issue was that the unarchiver apple comes with didnt work well with this app, everything works now.

Last edited:

MAKLOT

Oct 3, 2017
It takes me slightly under 2 seconds to kill a naga and 9s to kill the demon king with the build i listed. ~6 seconds if i use a greatsword instead.
I am not making these numbers up, I literally just opened the game to clock it.

By contrast - with magic alone - my 15 magic mage couldnt even get DK's first bar of health down with a full pool of mana.
The same mage, casting paralyze/giant strength + all-out-blitz spam took 11s; 6s with greatsword and took less damage than the thief
because you dont need to use paralyze or giant strength its just oil and inferno everything else is pretty much useless and a waste of time and mana with oil and inferno you can beat most fights at level 3 if used correctly and with caution making encahnting items obsolete and leaving you with more crystal to upgrade magic

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PhazeUFO

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
because you dont need to use paralyze or giant strength its just oil and inferno everything else is pretty much useless and a waste of time and mana with oil and inferno you can beat most fights at level 3 if used correctly and with caution making encahnting items obsolete and leaving you with more crystal to upgrade magic
This completely. The only thing that could get you is when you don't know what an enemy can do in the first few turns.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
When i try to run the mac app, it straight up says can't run. i'm on latest mac os.

Edit: This might be because of the new mac OS version meaning it needs a new port but im not sure...

Edit2: The issue was that the unarchiver apple comes with didnt work well with this app, everything works now.
This is reported a lot. Most often this is because the execute permission of the executable inside the app has gone missing during the unpacking of the archive.
It is also being reported that using The Unarchiver (freeware on the app store) prevents this from happening.

Gene1359

Sep 2, 2021
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.14.2)

View attachment 1499204

Mmmf! Mmmf!

Ahem - what I was trying to say was new weekly! This time around, we've got a new Demon King art piece, along with an accompanying scene, a new "Pet" skill, we've implemented Equipment weight (with balance tweaks to come), and we've got the doppelganger properly mimicking your haircut!

Next up, more Demon King stuff, some cute little additions and UI improvements, and the Blonde Werewolf (Lupa) Cock Worship animation!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - - Workupload

Android [.apk]
- - - Workupload

Note: No more Mega from me.
Edit: Java up
How Open Game ;-;?

• Hey there
  • Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO and Twiton

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I tried to save and this happened.

edit: This was the error text

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.ByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:122)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.desktop.DesktopLauncher.main(DesktopLauncher.java:39)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.ByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.getScreenshot(AbstractScreen.java:437)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.takeScreenshot(AbstractScreen.java:417)
at com.majalis.screens.WorldMapScreen.save(WorldMapScreen.java:701)
at com.majalis.screens.WorldMapScreen.access$1200(WorldMapScreen.java:98)
at com.majalis.screens.WorldMapScreen$11.clicked(WorldMapScreen.java:561)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.utils.ClickListener.touchUp(ClickListener.java:88)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.InputListener.handle(InputListener.java:71)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Stage.touchUp(Stage.java:355)
at com.badlogic.gdx.InputMultiplexer.touchUp(InputMultiplexer.java:124)
at com.badlogic.gdx.InputEventQueue.drain(InputEventQueue.java:70)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.DefaultLwjgl3Input.update(DefaultLwjgl3Input.java:189)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Window.update(Lwjgl3Window.java:394)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.loop(Lwjgl3Application.java:143)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:116)
... 1 more

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.ByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:122)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.desktop.DesktopLauncher.main(DesktopLauncher.java:39)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.ByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.utils.ClickListener.touchUp(ClickListener.java:88)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.DefaultLwjgl3Input.update(DefaultLwjgl3Input.java:189)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.loop(Lwjgl3Application.java:143)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:116)
... 1 more
Your best bet is reposting that info here:

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Your best bet is reposting that info here:
The launcher attempts to use the packaged JRE, but you can also try to replace it with a JRE you've downloaded to fix certain issues. The JRE that comes with JDK 11.0.12 should work with ToA. If you're seeing any crash logs that contain the words "reflect" or "serialization", this may be the problem. If you're seeing a Bytebuffer error or any other error when hitting the "Save/Load" button, this is the problem.

I guess this is the issue but I literally have no fucking clue what any of this means.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

... 1 more
Its the same question that gets ask every page now >.<. Here is the fix.

The launcher attempts to use the packaged JRE, but you can also try to replace it with a JRE you've downloaded to fix certain issues. The JRE that comes with JDK 11.0.12 should work with ToA. If you're seeing any crash logs that contain the words "reflect" or "serialization", this may be the problem. If you're seeing a Bytebuffer error or any other error when hitting the "Save/Load" button, this is the problem.

I guess this is the issue but I literally have no fucking clue what any of this means.
It is a problem with the screenshot the game tries to make. It's an old bug.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Hope the Naga get expanded on. With new scenes like :
- something like Hiro witness his kids get birthed
- another scene where Hiro gets captured and brought to a human village, where he witness it being raided by his snek kids. cherry on the cake, in the middle of raid, Naga mother rape his dick to birth even more snek kids
- as final game over scene Hiro lives with the Naga, forced to mate with Mom Naga to make more Naga

____

On another topic, is it me who knows little of ToA's lore or the demon side is pretty stacked with OP characters that I'm surprised the demons have yet to invade all? The vampire sisters, the cultist's demon god, the dark knight, the demon who either fuck you into becoming a slut or steal some of your soul, the "demon king" ... what do the "good guys" have to counter them? We got the lady in the church but she gets boned by the vampires. Would be nice if we get some new characters on the "good side", that are as depraved as the demons or suppressing their depravity but keep losing control as she interacts with Hiro.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes