Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
Does anyone know a good build?
My build seems to work but reaching the second map I just get destroyed by everything
The following contains the absolute sweatiest, tryhard approach ive discovered in all my time playing this.
Thief is the class i did the ironman, level one game clear, chaste hero achievements with, and is by far the strongest ive ever tried.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Innesda

Jul 25, 2018
When I go to the strange merchant and get a chastity cage, I unlock it with a key from the black smith and remove it. Why do the options with "free cock" still stay unavailable to me?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
When I go to the strange merchant and get a chastity cage, I unlock it with a key from the black smith and remove it. Why do the options with "free cock" still stay unavailable to me?
Have you been cursed by the Warlock with impotency? Have you gained the Anal Armour of Torment? You might also have the Chastity Belt on too. These could be why your options aren't available, but if not then it's a bug. Maybe take a screencap of your equipment?

Is bondage spanking? Because it's still broken
No, Bondage is a different stance triggered while fighting with characters like Dully and Urka.

Reactions: Decathect

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How do you get the demon king class or any other class than prostitute even
Maid - Get caught in the Fort in Story Mode
School Girl & Lewd Schoolgirl - Take the Caged Special Contract from the Brothel Madame. (Hot or Cute)
PROSTITUTE - Fail the check twice while entering the Brothel
Bitch - Fail the check when knotted by the Wereslut Encounter
Mare - Fail the check when dealing with the Centuars
Queen - Fail the check when losing or submitting to the Beastmistress Drow's Animal
Bunny - Be defeated by the Puca in combat, while in debt
Demon King Servant - Unlocked by various defeats by the 'Demon King'
Warrior/Mage/Ranger/Thief/Paladin/Enchanter Class Outfit - Defeat the Demon King with any class, to unlock that classes' outfit

somethingdeletion

Aug 26, 2021
is there any way to pick and choose scenes to play, or anywhere you can read the story/dialogue (its hard to find the scenes via cheat mode and the cg gallery only has images)? I tried searching the thread but was unable to find anything.

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
is there any way to pick and choose scenes to play, or anywhere you can read the story/dialogue (its hard to find the scenes via cheat mode and the cg gallery only has images)? I tried searching the thread but was unable to find anything.
Open the JAR file
1636934032934.png
Find the Script folder inside and open it
1636934076262.png
Find the Encounter TXT File and open that
1636934120884.png
Profit.
1636934720706.png
You can find any text scenes here, you can also edit them.

flyingpigsx

Oct 19, 2019
I tried running the java version on mac and it shows that it is running but nothing will pop up, i tried using different versions of java but it wont work. Could someone tell me a possible solution for this problem?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton and mtx852

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I tried running the java version on mac and it shows that it is running but nothing will pop up, i tried using different versions of java but it wont work. Could someone tell me a possible solution for this problem?
The fix I wrote in #14,483 should work for your problem as well. If not you can ask in the official bug report thread

Reactions: Twiton and Lebrix

MAKLOT

Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone know a good build?
My build seems to work but reaching the second map I just get destroyed by everything
i mean im seeing all the comments am i the only one that plays mage just use oil wait for them to lose stance and use inferno to either half hp them on the spot(80-120hp with 8magic) or one shot them if you dont one shot them just oil and inferno again with magic agility and endurance you can basically cheese the entire fights

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
i mean im seeing all the comments am i the only one that plays mage just use oil wait for them to lose stance and use inferno to either half hp them on the spot(80-120hp with 8magic) or one shot them if you dont one shot them just oil and inferno again with magic agility and endurance you can basically cheese the entire fights
This is what I said. Oil, top flame. If the attacks don't kill them, the burn damage sure does. You just need one to take out most of their life and blocking while the flames burn them usually finishes them off. The gladius will let you take out any stragglers.

bloodyprolapse1999

Jul 30, 2019
Will there be plans to be able to make an actual androgynous character? This is clearly a femboy. Not a big fan of that dumptruck of an ass neither, so I hope there's an additional scale or slider point for the butt and a bigger dick. Otherwise fun game to experiment styles with. Been grappling most of the time.

Jan 21, 2021
keep getting a bug where the game closes itself when i open the save menu. i tried deleting the save folder but the problem persists. tried redownloading and it still happens. happened on the last version too

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Twiton and PhazeUFO

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Just use the latest app. It has a Java RTE built in. If you want to update the app to the latest build, swap out the jar inside it with the newest version. Note: rename the jar to the same name as the name of the jar in the app.

d4R

Sep 18, 2020
Maid - Get caught in the Fort in Story Mode
School Girl & Lewd Schoolgirl - Take the Caged Special Contract from the Brothel Madame. (Hot or Cute)
PROSTITUTE - Fail the check twice while entering the Brothel
Bitch - Fail the check when knotted by the Wereslut Encounter
Mare - Fail the check when dealing with the Centuars
Queen - Fail the check when losing or submitting to the Beastmistress Drow's Animal
Bunny - Be defeated by the Puca in combat, while in debt
Demon King Servant - Unlocked by various defeats by the 'Demon King'
Warrior/Mage/Ranger/Thief/Paladin/Enchanter Class Outfit - Defeat the Demon King with any class, to unlock that classes' outfit

Thx

Dlibrarian

May 9, 2020
A profile for 3.14.0 edited for 100% event seen plus I believe all classes and ironman stuffs.

Backup your current one
rename to profile.json and replace the one in user/appdata/roaming/tales of androgyny

Will brake your game? maybe I just tossed it together.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes