Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My man, dude didn't even bother to read the page. You literally posted the answer a few hours earlier.
Yeah, dunno I just pretend they didn't understand the other post, or I would lose my sanity here :ROFLMAO:
Excuse me there's 780 pages and searching keyword didn't yield anything.
He is right though, I literally wrote it on THIS page.

Edit: Fixed a typo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lebrix

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Excuse me there's 780 pages and searching keyword didn't yield anything.
I didn't say use the search function, I said he wrote the answer on this very page. I also don't know what you were searching if you couldn't find anything.
Yeah, dunno I just pretend they didn't understand the other post, or I would lose my sanity here :ROFLMAO:

He is right though, I laterally wrote it on THIS page.
I suppose. I would rather folk learn basic searching skills instead of posting the same stupid question every page. I don't know how you can constantly play tech support.

Nov 21, 2020
Hmmmm... To be honest, even with the instructions I dunno what to do... Do I download the Java version or the Windows version? Does the Windows Version work without the Java emulator? Why is the Windows Version not fully updated?! Can someone please enlighten me?
Remember when Java was marketed as this language that you could just compile and your program would run effortlessly on any platform that supports a virtual machine? I remember.

Reactions: PBS666

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Love the new Ice Cream ending!
How does one get the new ice cream ending? :unsure: Also is figuring out how to get the new endings or scenes in a release just trial and error or is there somewhere to look to see what you have to do because it's starting to get complicated and I can't remember every path so well. :cry:

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
How does one get the new ice cream ending? :unsure: Also is figuring out how to get the new endings or scenes in a release just trial and error or is there somewhere to look to see what you have to do because it's starting to get complicated and I can't remember every path so well. :cry:
Ice-cream ending: Have Ice-cream in your inventory when you win.
Is just trial and error, or you look trough the code or you tag Twiton. He probably knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twiton and Jwow3

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I love this game, but -I've already said it and I'll say it again- we don't get enough art. I've stopped playing for like a year or so and we still don't have art for some early encounters like the Angel, the Elf lady or the Hornet.

I think instead of tweaking the music, which is something the game doesn't really need, they should hire someone to do the coloring of the art. That way the original artist can already move on to another scene faster, and have a better chance of keeping up with the scenes being written.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I love this game, but -I've already said it and I'll say it again- we don't get enough art. I've stopped playing for like a year or so and we still don't have art for some early encounters like the Angel, the Elf lady or the Hornet.

I think instead of tweaking the music, which is something the game doesn't really need, they should hire someone to do the coloring of the art. That way the original artist can already move on to another scene faster, and have a better chance of keeping up with the scenes being written.
Those are early? Also, a balance between art, vidya, writing and music is a tough thing. So far I think they're doing pretty well.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Defeat the Demon King in Combat, in Adventure Mode, while you have Ice Cream in your inventory.

I can't believe ToA always had NFTs...

Nice Fat Testicles

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes