Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Holy fuck! (No pun intended.... Kind of lmao)

Is there any interaction like that in game already or is it part of a new update with another extra choice?
This is already in Game.
I think every art on twitter is already in game.
and almost every art on Patreon too. Rarely Is art poster that is not in Game yet.

Reactions: Twiton

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I don't have a rooted phone but how do you do that other part? There are other games that I play that I want to modify their savefiles or at least make a backup so I can import/export them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is a bit outside the scope of a smut game thread.

Reactions: RubyZeronyka

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Not really lmao At much at level 10 which was the quickest way I could get there. And no, I havent even tried the Demon King fight before doing the level hack. Im talking about having those kind of issues at about level 7 or so when facing enemies like the Wasp, Beastmistress, Persephone, etc. I tried to use my best vanilla character against the Dark Knight and it was straight up impossible.

High Charisma not for combat but to triger the scenes when you can top certain characters instead of only having the rapery scene. And no, Im not playing as an Enchanter, the only time I played as an enchanter was on my very firt gameplay when I didnt even knew about the stamina, footing and armor durability stuff among many others.

To me actually sounds like you're the kind of person who enjoys a game that treats you as worse as many treats Hiro in the game itself lol If I'm saying all this is because I see the potential this game has but how some annoying details prevents it to reach it's full potential and enjoyment for so many people. Not just the few people who are into the kind of content this game adds along with the extremely punishing mecanics being packed together as mandatory.

You dont seem to get that Im not against the game being tricky leading you to situations that makes you want to uninstall the game on how pissing it can get. What I'm saying is that the game shouldnt force you to deal yes or yes with that kind of scenario without having to rely on hacks. Im just glad that there's a way now to bring those options to Android players too. But having to modify the gamesave for it to be playable is definetly not a good thing you want for your game, which is what I have been saying since the begining. However if you wanna interpret that as me wanting to beat Demon King on lvl 1, you do you. Maybe you're the one working at IGN after all cause you seem to have missed the point of it entirely.

And before some of you can come and say "You just dont get that you have to practice hard and OP-up your character to face those enemies" the game also does not give you enough room for that naturally up to that point. Because not everyone at first start exploring every encounter in the map before going to the next area. Some people go on an overall straight line up to the next area and on the way there you face enemies that for the situation that I described you simply cant beat without trying 10 times and winning by luck. So yeah mister pro. Not everyone is already aware of all the ins and outs of the game but want to somehow enjoy it's experience without having to learn a shitton of stuff before getting that fun.
You do not need high base charisma, just 3 is enough when you create a new character, since you can get 3 with perks and 2 with upgraded lacy panties.

And yeah, i like games with challenge, it's more fun than just being completely OP , because overcoming those challenges gives me satisfaction, it's not just pure power fantasy, for example if you happen to watch any Kurt Wimmer movies, the protagonists are always just Mary Sues or Gary Sues, it's not that fun to just watch them mow down hordes of enemies without effort, they do not struggle so it's not engaging.

That said, i'm still a sucker for that Equilibrium movie, it's more about the style and not the substance.

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
New art post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Happy Ending (Hiro gets to fuck)

Glad to see she's at least enjoying the experience :p
Pacifist is the opposite of what I have been waiting for. I was hoping Hiro would have been a guest character in MK11, but I guess I will have to wait for him in Injustice 3. :devilish:
We all know what move would be

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Not really lmao
Not really huh?
GG2EZ.png

There's a savefile if you do not believe me and for the record, i made a new character without using any bonus points (you can do the math if you want to), i only cut out the grind by giving myself money and soul crystals for demonstrative purposes (the difference with this is about 2 hours of grind), you can also win with this savefile easily and if you want to skip the travel to the demon king, just turn on cheat mode so you can use the encounter menu.

And here's the strategy for the fight, spam A, kip up when you fall down, spam a, kip up, spam a, rinse and repeat until you've won.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Speaking of Demon King. Am I the only who find a bit wierd that she's called Demon "King"? Like, wouldnt be more apropriate to say Demon Queen? Im confused
From the Patreon Posts during the release of her Encounter:
Oh, and only a few people have questioned the "King" part, but it's simply an androgynous (as in, gender neutral) title here. The demons are ruled by a matriarch, and their partner is the Demon King, regardless of gender, that's all.
It's purely a symbolic term, gender doesn't come into it. The Matriarch could be male or non-binary for instance.

That said, i'm still a sucker for that Equilibrium movie, it's more about the style and not the substance.
(Kylira, the cleric, has had enough of the DKs bullshit)

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
People, tell me, if everyone plays for a long time, the cursor disappears
With your brand new F95 account, you have posted 16 posts in 16 minutes in 16 different threads with an ad-filled signature. Are you just trying to get free advertising or earn some $$ through click-throughs?

Reactions: fruitplays

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Happy Ending (Hiro gets to fuck)

Glad to see she's at least enjoying the experience :p

We all know what move would be
Tell me, which is his? I hope it isn' the spooky anal vore and more of a booty conquer.
I mean.... That would be funny to see but definetly not the kind of endgame Im looking for XD

Speaking of Demon King. Am I the only who find a bit wierd that she's called Demon "King"? Like, wouldnt be more apropriate to say Demon Queen? Im confused
I would prefer Demon Queen , but that having her called a King doesn't hurt much.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Ok, while im all for proving wrong someone who obviously tries to justify his cheating as something other than wanting instant gratification - to eat his cake without putting the work in - you are being disingenuous in this instance.

I took a look at that save, and while you didnt use any perk points, you gave yourself a total - and i counted 300 - soul gems worth of upgrades on your gear. Thats insane, and would take infinitely more than the 2 hours of grind you say, and in no way can be called a normal playthrough.

Unless trying to lose on purpose, all armor slots beefed to the max is enough to make you near immortal, to say nothing of the fact that giving yourself full upgrades on dual wield is the most infeasible way a legitimate playthrough could go. What you have done is more proof-of-concept sort of deal, but no regular player would ever get to the point your example is at.
300 gems isn't that "insane", you'd just have to luck out with encounters, mainly finding golem and ghost encounters constantly, it's true that it would take quite a while though and i agree that i was being quite liberal with the amount of time i specified.

There's also some upgrades that you could easily skip and still come out victorius on that fight.

But for Ruby to say that it's impossible, it's clearly not, it is what i wanted to disprove with that.

• Thinking Face

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

• New Character Art - Dullahan Oral
  • New Animation - Bunny Reverse Cowgirl Animation
  • New Scenario - Hiro Power-Bottom Mystery Box
  • New Feature - More Hiro Outfits
New survey results! This time we've got some fan favorites, with Dullahan, the Bunny, and Power-Bottoming, as well as more outfit for Hiro!

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Yayy! More outfits ^^

Im curious about the Mystery Box thingy. Is that a thing that appears somewhere in the game and I missed?
Mystery Box means it's a surprise, one which won't be revealed until it's added in an update. For Dullahan's Mystery Box, that was the Post Office/Dullahan Head update.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

• New Character Art - Dullahan Oral
  • New Animation - Bunny Reverse Cowgirl Animation
  • New Scenario - Hiro Power-Bottom Mystery Box
  • New Feature - More Hiro Outfits
New survey results! This time we've got some fan favorites, with Dullahan, the Bunny, and Power-Bottoming, as well as more outfit for Hiro!
subarashii (2).jpg

OH, MY, LAWD!

Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes