Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Having her head in your inventory skips the skill check when you come across the "strange bridge" encounter.
Here's hoping we get more interactions with it, like for Minotaurress, Cait, Jester, Beauty Pageant and maybe even with Kylira!

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Here's hoping we get more interactions with it, like for Minotaurress, Cait, Jester, Beauty Pageant and maybe even with Kylira!
Just something about carrying someone's head around disturbs me. Good thing she's so cute.:4Head:

• Love
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.16.5)

Hayooooooo! Neeeeeew weekly! Lots of fun and cute stuff this time - we've added new Demon King "Topping" art, for all you "topping" fans (this is distinct from last week's Demon King topping art!), we've added a new Red Slime variant and a bunch of variant Slime "shapes", along with an expanded Slime encounter and a new Red Slime encounter found in the Demon King realm! We also updated the Golem Fight music and fixed some stuff.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.16.5)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.16.5)
- - -

Last edited:

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Daaaaaaamn the new topping art is so CUTE :love:

So, so cute!! As always thx for the weekly and art share Bob!

------------------------------------------------------

Slightly off-topic but rather than waste another post for anyone interested in the mod there should be an update either later tonight or tomorrow. I had to fix a few of the animations that broke since my last upload. I also got around to modding a few that I've been meaning to get around to like the tentacle witch, the slimes love dart, and if time permits I'm also going to work on Hiro's standing anal.

MOD Screenshot (233).png Screenshot (234).png Stock Screenshot (235).png

Redhead+MOD has been updated to 3.16.5. Click my sig to go to the mod page where you can download it if you so choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69 and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Just something about carrying someone's head around disturbs me. Good thing she's so cute.:4Head:
Hayooooooo! Neeeeeew weekly! Lots of fun and cute stuff this time - we've added new Demon King "Topping" art, for all you "topping" fans (this is distinct from last week's Demon King topping art!)
New content:
  • Added new Demon King "Topping" art!
  • Added Demon King easter egg ending
I now want 'topping' art for all the charas!
Also
POV:You are Demon King Icecream + Cake
1643497106867.png

Three years earlier: "we can get rid of the Surrender button; we fixed all the softlocks".
This was something that came about from the combat changes recently done near the end of last year, where sex skills were buffed with abilities.
It's not something that was in the game 3 years ago.

So, so cute!! As always thx for the weekly and art share Bob!

------------------------------------------------------

Slightly off-topic but rather than waste another post for anyone interested in the mod there should be an update either later tonight or tomorrow. I had to fix a few of the animations that broke since my last upload. I also got around to modding a few that I've been meaning to get around to like the tentacle witch, the slimes love dart, and if time permits I'm also going to work on Hiro's standing anal.

MOD View attachment 1623518 View attachment 1623519 Stock View attachment 1623527

Redhead MOD+ (not updated yet...will edit this post and change this when it's done).
Nice! Glad to see even more work done for the mod ^w^

Last edited:

sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.16.5)

Hayooooooo! Neeeeeew weekly! Lots of fun and cute stuff this time - we've added new Demon King "Topping" art, for all you "topping" fans (this is distinct from last week's Demon King topping art!), we've added a new Red Slime variant and a bunch of variant Slime "shapes", along with an expanded Slime encounter and a new Red Slime encounter found in the Demon King realm! We also updated the Golem Fight music and fixed some stuff.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar] (0.3.16.5)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.16.5)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload
What a waste that she doesn't use her tail to counter-attack Hiro in the ass.

Reactions: victor1

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Hmmmm... To be honest, even with the instructions I dunno what to do... Do I download the Java version or the Windows version? Does the Windows Version work without the Java emulator? Why is the Windows Version not fully updated?! Can someone please enlighten me?

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Hmmmm... To be honest, even with the instructions I dunno what to do... Do I download the Java version or the Windows version? Does the Windows Version work without the Java emulator? Why is the Windows Version not fully updated?! Can someone please enlighten me?
Don't install a JRE. Definitely don't install a JDK. Do use the install guide linked in the first post.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Windows Version is a standalone Java build + the full game.
The Java version is the full game.
You Download the Windows Version 1 time and after that switch out the .jar (Java version).

The Windows Version is behind, because I don't want to upload 5 different things every week :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lebrix

Kibo

Mar 19, 2018
The Windows Version is a standalone Java build + the full game.
The Java version is the full game.
You Download the Windows Version 1 time and after that switch out the .jar (Java version).

The Windows Version is behind, because I don't want to upload 5 different things every week :ROFLMAO:
I get a "a jni error has occurred when i try to switch out the jar file.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I get a "a jni error has occurred when i try to switch out the jar file.
You start it with the exe right? Dunno what the problem could be then, if the old jar worked the new should too.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes