Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
A double smooch from the vampire ladies would be pretty sick ngl
"I NEED BACK-UP, TRUDY & KYLIRA GET OVER HERE!!!"
"They're... They're just kissing you Hiro."
"YEAH, KYLIRA, AND I HAVE ONLY ONE MOUTH!"

"I can't believe I actually follow you. Okay, Kylira keep them distracted, let me grab my lipstick."

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
A lot of characters deserve more love
Some characters like the town vendor should have at least a few scenes, she looks like she's only a placeholder right now
She has one where if you enter the General Store full of cum she watches it all leak out of you, which is a rather interesting outcome to have in the game. I do wish she had some more content, she genuinely interests me... As well as her secret.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
She has one where if you enter the General Store full of cum she watches it all leak out of you, which is a rather interesting outcome to have in the game. I do wish she had some more content, she genuinely interests me... As well as her secret.
I always thought she was supposed to be like the love interest of hiro
don't ask me why

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I always thought she was supposed to be like the love interest of hiro
don't ask me why
The true love interest is quite clearly Old Man B.
But Shopkeep is legit cute, I love the Keeps. Hopefully we get the legendary Keep...
... the Barkeep.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
anyone know how to make the mac version work, i don't have permission even though it's my laptop for some reason
If you don't get an answer here, either due to lack of Mac users or no one here understands the issue, I'd suggest asking on the Itch.io ToA Forum Page. You're most likely to get a response regarding technical issues on any OS Platform there.

mygfishung

Aug 19, 2017
A lot of characters deserve more love
the vampire duo deserve to at least have an ending in what content they have (last time i played and fought them, you fought them one at a time and the last fight against both was either locked or unfinished)
Some characters like the town vendor should have at least a few scenes, she looks like she's only a placeholder right now

But yeah, a double smooch would be nice ;)
The ogress and the ettin need more love as well.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The ogress and the ettin need more love as well.
I enjoy that you can share a meal with the Ettin, but I wish there was some positive non-Size Queen Perk content for comforting the frustrated Ogre in the Wandering Encounter.
The fact you NEED Size Queen to comfort her is a shame, since I believe there's no way to get the perk without being anally penetrated.

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Oh yeah! Actually having negative stats leading not only to a certain bad end - would be funny or enjoyable maybe. Imagine Hiro having both: Size Queen (3) + Cock Lover (10) - spitroasted by two Ogres! Hahaha!

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Confirmed, all three suggested characters will indeed be added to the Mudae bot in the upcoming character update!
unknown.png
If you have any SFW character images you want to be added, for these 3 characters, just ask and I'll sort that out with the pre-update versions. Also, I'd love some Aliases to add to these three. Give me some good nicknames, if you have them, which are used in-game!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
anyone know how to make the mac version work, i don't have permission even though it's my laptop for some reason
That message has nothing to do with who is the owner of the computer. A Unix system couldn't care less about that. What it does care about however, is the execute permission of the executable. If that permission is not there, the executable won't run, no matter what. This permission might have disappeared during the unpacking of the archive. If that't the case, you'll have to add it back again using Chmod in Terminal.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes