Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
It could be the Demon King's "Dragon", both literal and metaphorically.
That's true, I figured that her "Dragon" was the Dark Knight honestly. The DK seems to be a Pure Villain, so it'd make sense for her to be the counterpoint to Hiro's Pure Hero prophecy.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Am I the only person who wants to hug Selkie? Like, an honest friendly hug.
Even if it's post-sex, giving or receiving, I want to hug that Goblin and maybe enjoy a kiss or two, giving or receiving.
Damn, I wish she had some more friendly interactions that weren't just Eggs, Eggs and more Eggs. I hope after her last appearance, in the Demon King's Realm, she's a bit more up for fun and affection.

Reactions: dxasmodeus

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
Actually learned a lot from this, first I am sorta grasping the idea behind portraying movement, still need to practice that a bit more. Second I decided I wanted Hiro to be leaking, and got a handle on how to draw cum. And third, how to draw sweat and drool is the same principle as cum.

Hiro x Trudy Wreslting [3~2].png

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Actually learned a lot from this, first I am sorta grasping the idea behind portraying movement, still need to practice that a bit more. Second I decided I wanted Hiro to be leaking, and got a handle on how to draw cum. And third, how to draw sweat and drool is the same principle as cum.

View attachment 1187596
*Alma cheering offscreen from a lawn-chair, she has set-up on the other side of her portal.*
"Everybody wins!"

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
One thing I've always wondered ever since the first time I played this game is this. What the hell is up with the raggedy look of the shadow penis on the menu? I thought it may have something to do with the demon lord. But with her image/introduction I'm not seeing a reason why her dick would look like it's either missing bits or furry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
One thing I've always wondered ever since the first time I played this game is this. What the hell is up with the raggedy look of the shadow penis on the menu? I thought it may have something to do with the demon lord. But with her image/introduction I'm not seeing a reason why her dick would look like it's either missing bits or furry.
Well, it seems a few people here are considering that what we assume is the 'Demon King' in this encounter isn't actually the Big Bad. They're the final fight, the final hurdle, yet they're not the final objective of our quest.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well, it seems a few people here are considering that what we assume is the 'Demon King' in this encounter isn't actually the Big Bad. They're the final fight, the final hurdle, yet they're not the final objective of our quest.
Maybe. But if you look at the arms of both the shadow and demon king you can see the exact same little spikes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Maybe. But if you look at the arms of both the shadow and demon king you can see the exact same little spikes.
Hmm true, even if the shoulder pads aren't exactly the same, but I still have my suspicions. I feel like this is a bait & switch, where what we're seeing now is the ultimate muscle and charisma of the Demon King's army (the final fight), I might be reading into this way more than I should. Well, we'll have to see how the encounter pans out, maybe there's a reason we have a post-final boss adventure. Maybe we find out something that means we can't retire our title just yet?

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes