IDEKAPARTFROMYOLO

Aug 14, 2023
What we truly need is more Trudy scenes so I can marry that "wholesome" lover who makes me reload my game over 6 times cause they try to get with every person my character is fighting

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
What we truly need is more Trudy scenes so I can marry that "wholesome" lover who makes me reload my game over 6 times cause they try to get with every person my character is fighting
Trudy isn't horny on main, he's horny in brain. There's not a single crumb of common sense, only the need to bottom for everyone or top Hiro and Kylira

Last edited:

IDEKAPARTFROMYOLO

Aug 14, 2023
Trudy isn't horny on main, he's horny in brain. There's not a single crumb of common sense, only the need to bottom for everyone or top Hiro and Kylira
I think all Trudy really needs is a potion that makes the main character not sleepy for an entire day.... and once our main character grows a pair then just leave that inn with him not being able to walk cause we showed Trudy too much "wholesomeness in bed".... Also my big question is why do we have topping options in this game.. not saying its not cool but... leaves it pretty bare on cg

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
Because the sub/switch characters in this game deserve love <3
still seems kinda weird that, you can essentially treat battles as being sexually dominant, just like enemies try to do to you, yet that's hardly ever reflected in anything.

if it were a strictly sub ish game, sure. but, it's not. you can fuck monsters into submission, yet all you get is the recieving stuff. and, subs get what they want here, so adding some dom stuff, wouldn't overshadow that.

i don't think we necessarily need hiro plowing ass in the brothel, or finding someone to blow him in an alley. but giving a doggy a bone, makes sense - that's literally part of the combat mechanics, that get CG for hiro taking one for the team.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
still seems kinda weird that, you can essentially treat battles as being sexually dominant, just like enemies try to do to you, yet that's hardly ever reflected in anything.

if it were a strictly sub ish game, sure. but, it's not. you can fuck monsters into submission, yet all you get is the recieving stuff. and, subs get what they want here, so adding some dom stuff, wouldn't overshadow that.

i don't think we necessarily need hiro plowing ass in the brothel, or finding someone to blow him in an alley. but giving a doggy a bone, makes sense - that's literally part of the combat mechanics, that get CG for hiro taking one for the team.
There are so many issues with sexing in battle you can discuss them forever. Why having sex gives you no benefit at all? At least give opponents essential debuffs after coming for several times, like decreased stamina regeneration.

Why winning by Satisfied always gives you a mere demo of defeated scene (like not wasting your time is a main reward of getting it)? Just keep your HP at 0 and get the better scene every time, forget other outcomes.

Why making them cum is so hard? You literally can cum faster than they do, and no skill will save you from that. All of them, while being effective at arousing the enemy, will arouse you, too.

And then you can top them easily without any impact on next interaction whatsoever ever, yeah. Well, some enemies just refuse to get topped. Like Beastmistress.

dirionJr888

Dec 26, 2019
Hi! How the hell do i trigger the rescue battle outcome? i have the portal and be Urkas slave and trying to lose does nothing. is it even in the game? Because i have doubt about that at this point.

vanas_1111

Mar 16, 2022
Hi! How the hell do i trigger the rescue battle outcome? i have the portal and be Urkas slave and trying to lose does nothing. is it even in the game? Because i have doubt about that at this point.
only works for certain enemies and you have to pay attention and surrender once the relevant portrait appears

Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes