SGGG

May 9, 2020
I should probably remove the " If you're working on a translation, feel free to shout it out here. If you've got any questions about translations, including requests, feel free to ask here or send us a message here as well! "
As thats still the official part. And not meant to ask me :KEK: I have no clue. It should be described in the .html though.
I just wanted to ask "Which program" should I use to edit it. It didn't work with "Atom" and "Notepad++". But thanks for your question

Nov 18, 2023
Man, this just needs more animations of Hiro fucking others. Don’t get me wrong. It’s hot seeing Hiro be treated as everyone’s fuck toy. But I do wish Hira had more scenes instead of just texts of them fucking people
hmmm, well , there seems to be no game dev here ~ but in general , yes , Hiro is passive

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

hexxed102

Jun 11, 2024
Is there a way to edit stats on the android version?
You can export/download the save file(not talking about the profile, just the character save), and open it to change stats, $, food, willpower, purity, dignity. I'd recommend starting a fresh magician or w.e thats starts with soul crystals. Dont use any perk points, skill points, or soul crystals,and then once you hop in, save and then export the save to edit it. Just so that way you get an idea of what you're looking at for your character. Only because as you play, the file gets wicked long and you might not know what does what.

There's probably other apps you can use, but it defaults me to FV File Explorer (that i already had) to edit and I'm used to it now. I know I tried QuickEdit, changed something I shouldn't have, and it messed with my file and the game detected that something was up that shows a fun scene if you open it like 2 or 3 times.

Krisa88

Apr 24, 2023
Hello guys. Was wondering how to reset the Gallery (Pervert option). I just deleted my saves, redownloaded the game and still have whole page unlocked, the rest are UNKNOWN though. And also this is very strange but if I encounter anyone I got all the scenes immidiatelly :(
For those who wondering: my profile.json file contains only "saveVersion: 1" and nothing more.
There's no interest to play like this, so pls help.
(playing on windows, downloaded Win64 link, nothing more)

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Hello guys. Was wondering how to reset the Gallery (Pervert option). I just deleted my saves, redownloaded the game and still have whole page unlocked, the rest are UNKNOWN though. And also this is very strange but if I encounter anyone I got all the scenes immidiatelly :(
For those who wondering: my profile.json file contains only "saveVersion: 1" and nothing more.
There's no interest to play like this, so pls help.
(playing on windows, downloaded Win64 link, nothing more)
Unfortunately it seems to be a new feature in the game. When you meet one character, you get all their artworks.

Reactions: Krisa88

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
hmmm, well , there seems to be no game dev here ~ but in general , yes , Hiro is passive
Actually, Majalis (ToA) post on this thread occasionally in response to posts. They are indeed here!
Man, this just needs more animations of Hiro fucking others. Don’t get me wrong. It’s hot seeing Hiro be treated as everyone’s fuck toy. But I do wish Hira had more scenes instead of just texts of them fucking people
Yeah it just makes winning battles not worth as much in comparison to Hiro losing.
I won't lie, I do hope we get more topping content. Especially since, IIRC, there isn't even any reward for topping Urka in Story Mode. Not even much text!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Ghost_Possesion-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Hayo, new weekly!

We were traveling this week, but we're back now - we've still got some new Mimic stuff, in particular the Mimic Anal art and some expanded scenes to go along with it! Up next is new companion stuff, the Goblin ending, and the footjob animation!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I won't lie, I do hope we get more topping content. Especially since, IIRC, there isn't even any reward for topping Urka in Story Mode. Not even much text!
A lot of the topping scenes feel very placeholdery.

Or like that old episode of South Park where Mr. Garrison writes a flowing deluge of poetry that immediately dries up the moment he tries to write a scene without any penises in it.

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
This is one of the best adult games out there, particularly within the fantasy setting (which I don't see much for some reason).
You have a fairly complex and deep combat system (that is overwhelming at the beginning tbh), good and varied writing with a multitude of sets, scenarios, situations that is creative.
The art overall is great, although the design of characters is inconsistent at times.
The whole experience and replayability of the game make it one that sticks to your mind and that you can immerse yourself into the world and enjoy thoroughly, out of the fantasy settings in adult games this is one I'd like to live in in some way.

Just would like to leave this comment here so anyone new passing through can get a feel for what you can expect.

Sep 23, 2021
This is one of the best adult games out there, particularly within the fantasy setting (which I don't see much for some reason).
You have a fairly complex and deep combat system (that is overwhelming at the beginning tbh), good and varied writing with a multitude of sets, scenarios, situations that is creative.
The art overall is great, although the design of characters is inconsistent at times.
The whole experience and replayability of the game make it one that sticks to your mind and that you can immerse yourself into the world and enjoy thoroughly, out of the fantasy settings in adult games this is one I'd like to live in in some way.

Just would like to leave this comment here so anyone new passing through can get a feel for what you can expect.
click on the stars to the under the game banner and to the right of the game tags. That's where the review section is.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes