bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.45.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Also, the new mimic art is great, she looks so lovely!!! Same with the Ghost Bride Animation, I hope we get more art of her being serviced or topped

Gotta get an achievement for kissing everyone in the game in one run.:love:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How do you cheat to increase the character's lip size?
Ctrl+f "lipFullness": and you'll find it, possible sizes are "Thin" (which you'll get if you delete the line), "Pouty", "Full" and "Beestung".
They're case sensitive, just change the one inside quotation marks to which you want to have.
1718553582413.png

Reactions: Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
russian translate for 0.3.45.3?
Маджалис задушили своими вечными апдейтами, от которых перевод слетает, поэтому остался только машинный перевод на следующие версии

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Ahhh another set of updates, with CATGIRL Blowjob Art added within the mix, ooo~

But still no Art of fucking her? Damn, I'll be back in a couple of updates. I need to see that ass in action.

• Sad

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
So why is this game constantly in the latest updates page... do the devs constantly finish 1 animation and count it as an update to the game? is that how it works or what.

(dont get me wrong game is pretty fun but it's funny how I always see it getting a update each week lol)

• Thinking Face

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
So why is this game constantly in the latest updates page... do the devs constantly finish 1 animation and count it as an update to the game? is that how it works or what.

(dont get me wrong game is pretty fun but it's funny how I always see it getting a update each week lol)
Majalis actually have a really fair Patreon system where you don't have to pay per month of support, you can just pay per an update. And basically they make an update if there are enough of people to pay for each week (there always are enough). They once said it themselves, as the support goes on and there's what to develop in the game, they will be updating it each week.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
lipFullness didn't show on my save file.
It means that you have the "Thin" lips, in which case you need to make it under the "willpower": line like this:
1718569328694.png
Remember, it's case sensitive, even the "lipFullness" part so write it exactly like it's in the picture.

Reactions: CboyC95

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.45.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
That's very kind of you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

Lunchpind

Jun 22, 2020
Just download the latest java file and replace the old .jar inside the game directory with the new one and you're golden.

I know that. I need the new .jar from the latest 03.45.3 to 'upgrade'. All the links point to the older version. I cannot bittorrent as I'm blocked from doing so.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I know that. I need the new .jar from the latest 03.45.3 to 'upgrade'. All the links point to the older version. I cannot bittorrent as I'm blocked from doing so.
Tested, i had 3.45.2 version before, downloaded from MEGA link found in the OP and now it's 3.45.3.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes