Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I searched through the thread and couldn't find what I was looking for. Anyway, there are all these sex skills in the game in skill trees like doggy style, missionary, face fucked, reverse cowgirl, and so on but I have absolutely no idea how to use them once bought. Do you use them in the middle of battle, or outside of battle? Do you need to be in a certain stance to use these skills? Do these skills have other skill prerequisites? I'm mostly interested in the skill where you're on top, rather than the ones where you're receptive.
You can access most topping positions by putting enemies in the wrestling stance. You can do this in normal combat by being suitably aroused(there a bunch of ways to do this but using skills from the "arouse" skill tree or just sitting on their face is easiest) and put them in a full nelson. Grip them until you get the chance to wrestle them. You can fuck them standing too or just judo throw them and sit on their face to raise arousal. Either way, once you're in the wrestling stance choke, grapple, or pin them until you have the ability to penetrate them. You can flip them and then penetrate them to put them in a missionary stance. And voila.

Note that you can penetrate them without doing this if they somehow end up on the floor. For instance, you can only facefuck people on the floor and not in the wrestling position. This is just the easiest way.

Muertos69

Sep 7, 2018
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I searched through the thread and couldn't find what I was looking for. Anyway, there are all these sex skills in the game in skill trees like doggy style, missionary, face fucked, reverse cowgirl, and so on but I have absolutely no idea how to use them once bought. Do you use them in the middle of battle, or outside of battle? Do you need to be in a certain stance to use these skills? Do these skills have other skill prerequisites? I'm mostly interested in the skill where you're on top, rather than the ones where you're receptive.
You use them during the fights. If you grapple you can get them into stances where you do the deed. if you lose grapple they'll potentially use you instead.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Thanks for both the replies. The problem I was having is that the enemy I was fighting was the harpy, which I was unable to use a full nelson on (I guess because she's flying?) Now thanks to all the advice, I know what to do and how to use the sex skills. Thanks again!

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to the in-combat dialogue for some of the enemies? I remember the Brigand having some lines but she doesn't say anything now.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
TOAsmall.png
Redhead+ MOD for version 2.10.2 Enjoy!

MinotauressAnal.jpg Screenshot (594).png
Pretty sure these were the only new art assets. Let me know if I missed something.

Reactions: brynhildr

Foxy The Fox

Nov 9, 2018
In the battle

But i haven't found the way to use active cowgirl

go Full Nelson, win the grapple, don't put enemy on the ground and you have standing position
after Judo Throw you can sit on enemy

etc

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I'm noticing an issue with the fem makeup not showing on the portrait anymore. Maybe my old saves aren't compatible with some new game data?

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
I'm noticing an issue with the fem makeup not showing on the portrait anymore. Maybe my old saves aren't compatible with some new game data?
Happened to me too. Just went into the save and changed "femininity": (whatever was here), to "femininity": "FEMININE".

If that doesn't work maybe, change
"dignity": {
"tier": "NONE",
"dignity": 0
and
"purity": {
"tier": "SLUTTY",
"purity": 0
(make a backup)

I'm still trying to figure out what happened to all the in-combat dialogue that was present before.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to the in-combat dialogue for some of the enemies? I remember the Brigand having some lines but she doesn't say anything now.
I don't think it has changed - you mean when fighting that foes saying something to Hiro?
EDIT: Fighting Brigand she calls Hiro slutboy - but she is at receiving end... Here, a proof:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
I don't think it has changed - you mean when fighting that foes saying something to Hiro?
EDIT: Fighting Brigand she calls Hiro slutboy - but she is at receiving end... Here, a proof:
View attachment 260412 View attachment 260413
I'm assuming your talking about this type of dialogue right?

These are from a fresh start with only the profile being brought in from an older version. Once I saw the changes on the character screen I figured it would be best to start fresh.
After Testing with a new save, I see what I meant. I guess referring to dialogue when topping an enemy. In update 2.09.0, if I were to top a brigand (doggy or whatever), she would respond to the situation. This update and the last one feels like they removed them. Wish I could go download 2.09.0 again to test it.

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
I managed to find a download for 2.09.4 pages back and tested it.
I tried these same things in updates 2.10.0, 2.10.1, and 2.10.2 and she doesn't say anything for me. Only time she says anything now is when she is fucking my character, not when he is topping.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
So are the only job classes still: mare, prostitute, queen and schoolgirl? There is 2 schoolgirl classes right?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes