Shikabane

Sep 3, 2017
is it possible to beat the orc after the split path during story mode? only thing that hurts her are incantations and i dont have enough mana to defeat her with them, and she just destroys me every time

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
That's what I thought too but then I thought they release so much content each week that maybe that just set our expectations too high.
There is so much more in this.
First is the fact that some of the content is chosen from patreon vote. So they dont know what they should start on until the voting is done.
Second that the making of each project does not have a fixed finishing point. Nor the projects each require same amount of work. So while one scene takes a week to finish, one other might take a whole month. And when you intertwine these finishing points, in one week there might be no finished project and the next week you will have three weeks worth of content.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
is it possible to beat the orc after the split path during story mode? only thing that hurts her are incantations and i dont have enough mana to defeat her with them, and she just destroys me every time
Put both available points on magic.
Stay defensive until she gets tired. Hit her with true fire. Repeat. Until she gets hurt enough to weaken for you to finish her with some careful attacks.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
on the mountain, you need the item from the witch to fight her
Thanks!

What mountain do you mean? In Story mode, I have two path dead ends, nothing more at the end (latest version).

Do you mean Mount Xinh in sandbox? The big naga chick?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I received a kink shaming warning from a comment I made here but I don't remember kink shaming anybody. Wish it would tell you what you said so you don't do it again.o_O

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I received a kink shaming warning from a comment I made here but I don't remember kink shaming anybody. Wish it would tell you what you said so you don't do it again.o_O
Wait, what?! Is it like breaking peoples feelings or writing something ortodox? :unsure: Here at f95zone? Nah. I don't bellieve it! :LOL:
Anyways looks like we can always experience something new. :geek:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Kink shaming ?
here ?
Where almost every kink is a few clicks away ?
Really whish you knew what it was, I'm curious now :unsure:

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Is that an option?
Someone here said "I like my futa that way and majalis didnt make it like this, so fuck this game and anyone who says otherwise" and still no one reported him because who cares...
Seriously people if you dont like this game the way it is, dont try to change it. Just fuck off. And what a try. Coming here and complaining when there is an official site about this

Reactions: Mr Technician

nadiabutt

Jan 7, 2018
hey so i cant figure out how to forage now, any help? just with this new update, it used to be in the camp menu but it isnt there anymore

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes