Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Is there any other way to gain access to the .toa-data folder without rooting? There must be a way.
Nope
I tried it long ago so I can give you about 90 pages worth of this thread headstart.
You cant access it without rooting.

Reactions: Hese_1

ren3g4d3i

Jun 8, 2017
did that but when I load the save it theres no changes
I think that they changed the order of the save files since the last time I posted. So the save you want to edit, when in-game you save on "File 1", is named "save0" on the .toa-data folder. And the "save" file in there is the auto-save the game makes every now and then. Hope that helps you.

Reactions: Gabaw

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
One last question does the MC get any pleasure, like does he get bj or have sex with any of the futas or nah

murcrow

Aug 6, 2018
Can anyone help me with the achievements i`m missing? I lack the gokkun and number 1 hero, any hints where i can get those?

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
That last update was pretty lackluster. They didn't really add much...some minor dialogue, a new (& obscure, but hot) story mode scene and a totally non-erotic pic.

:(

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
That last update was pretty lackluster. They didn't really add much...some minor dialogue, a new (& obscure, but hot) story mode scene and a totally non-erotic pic.

:(
If ur referring to the doppleganger, well that's a matter of opinion i guess. I find it plenty erotic, especially the encounter itself.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
And thanks as usual my dude. You made that doppleganger pic like 100x hotter.
Thanks, I'm glad you like it and I think so too. I really need to give the game another go through. I'm months behind on seeing the content in the actual game.

I did notice a small problem so I did a quick touch up this morning and replaced the pic on the original post. Not sure if you can just download it from here and rename/replace the one in the jar.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah i didn't notice the earring actually, it wasn't on the original version. A nice touch. Thanks for pointing that out. I replaced it in the jar no prob.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
If ur referring to the doppleganger, well that's a matter of opinion i guess. I find it plenty erotic, especially the encounter itself.
The update didn't add anything new to the encounter, so while we may agree its hot, nothing *new* was added. Hence - lackluster.

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Is the codpiece quest finishable? I've bought one, been told it needs to be larger, and that vampires can help. The vampires have acknowledged that I have it and that they'll talk about it more next time we meet, but I just get that again when I meet them once more. I've tried going back to the church to see if that unlocked anything, but it didn't.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes