Rafaelle

Mar 11, 2018
Since this thread is insanely long (by my standards) to sift through, can anyone tell me how to engage in battle sex as a top? I got into it literally once while fighting against a Brigand after tearing her bottom armors off, full nelson, takedown then grappling and holding until the "penetrate" prompt appeared. Is it just about luck BS? I even used the "Encounter" cheat option to buff my Top rank to 10.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Since this thread is insanely long (by my standards) to sift through, can anyone tell me how to engage in battle sex as a top? I got into it literally once while fighting against a Brigand after tearing her bottom armors off, full nelson, takedown then grappling and holding until the "penetrate" prompt appeared. Is it just about luck BS? I even used the "Encounter" cheat option to buff my Top rank to 10.
My guess is that you're not aroused enough. check your ui, if your dick's wilted, you can't penetrate.

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
You need to be aroused, that have nothing to do with Top rank. Sometimes that means you have to change to seducing stance to make actions to arouse yourself. Also because of that you might miss some top actions. And also some actions hard to do since your enemy and you should be in specific stances. As example, enemy rarely goes on all fours but you can do some top actions in this state.
As a example of how you can get aroused in battle without seduce stance, try exhaust enemy in the takedown stance then quickly stand up, most enemies will be on the ground for one more turn. If they are face down you can kick them to make them face up, then you can sit on their face until you're aroused.
Also note that not all enemies can be dominated like Golem IIRC.

Reactions: Birrah'Lai

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
As a example of how you can get aroused in battle without seduce stance, try exhaust enemy in the takedown stance then quickly stand up, most enemies will be on the ground for one more turn. If they are face down you can kick them to make them face up, then you can sit on their face until you're aroused.
It sounds so mean when you say it like that xD
But yeah that's basically how you do it.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
New encounter survey, feature survey and Monthly/Weekly up. (they are within 1 day of each other so I guess this monthly will have new content.)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes