anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Before i play this game. Is this game mainly gay and futa x male?
Your character is male. Pretty much all the women you meet are futa. There are also horny men around. You are going to end up with cock in your mouth or ass at some point, even if it is just temporarily e.g. from bandit ambushes. So if that's an issue for you, the game's probably not for you.

Reactions: Gabaw

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Do saves carryover in new versions?
No, you need to move them manually. If you play in PC, the saves are in .toa-data folder, just copy folder and paste into the new version, overwrite if necessary, the saves should work unless the older version is too old, then the saves might not work.

Reactions: Gabaw and Real1855

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
On android, if you update the app (install the new version without deleting the previous one) it does keep your progress.
On pc, no idea, but i guess it does too.
If you search this Thread, you can find others saying that you need to Root your phone to access the .toa-data folder.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
No, you need to move them manually. If you play in PC, the saves are in .toa-data folder, just copy folder and paste into the new version, overwrite if necessary, the saves should work unless the older version is old, then the saves might not work.
The older version is always old. I guess you mean if it's TOO old it won't work.

(People might get confused because of the wording you used, I'm not trying to be a jerk to you or anything like that).

Lilshiv

Jul 15, 2017
Yeah, in your saves folder (.toa-data), open the file "save01", after clicking Save in your gameplay. After that just open up that file with Notepad++, or other app, and there you can edit any perk.
did that but when I load the save it theres no changes

iWH1TE

Jun 30, 2018
Is there any other way to gain access to the .toa-data folder without rooting? There must be a way.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes