byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Game crashes when I try to go to town square and inn in the first city.
This was after I got caught for stealing.
Something but some "oral" picture.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yes people have asked, the creators aren't interested. As @Polycount said there are plenty of hetero games on this site, some good ones with female MCs already. No need to make this something it's not.
Not so many futa on female games around.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This game bothers me so much. The artwork is soooo good but its Yaoi so no thanks. I wish they would do a version with a female mc (but obviously that's not the point of the game)… I'm conflicted :unsure:
If it's any solace boipussy is almost as good as real pussy.
Yes, it would be great with a female MC. Has anyone asked the creators about this?
Need a spinoff game so they can expand on pregnancies with a bunch of PAWGS getting ravaged by ogres.
what game is that second fan banner for?
A pixel artist name bunwithcherry

Reactions: ChaosDvS
U

User_353687

So, do we know which encounters/endings are influenced by the drunk status? An how drunk are we supposed to be?

romass

May 26, 2018
I will give that a try, thank you

EDIT >>> that did it, thank you, Was troublesome. I guess I missed the post where it was talked about.

Anyway no more crash there now :)
What have you actually done? Where can I find that file? I don't understand :unsure:

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Not that i want to clutter this place too much, but anyone have some nice futa pinups I can use to replace the silhouettes of mage, femme innkeeper, and trainer. Something maybe by Uno Makoto or Mofuringo

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Anyone found where this scene is played at yet? The only DAP scene we have prior to this one is the ghosty possession right?
It's the Jester. All of the new scenes are the Jester.

When you lose to her in combat, she lets you choose from a few options, one of which is double anal.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hate to say it but the game is beginning to be overwhelming. I sometimes feel I need a walk through.
It has been needing one for some time but since developers update things really fast making one would be a constant job to whoever tries to do it. :unsure:

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
I've been following every game update since launch, so it's much easier for me to keep up. I can safely say I've seen every single scene and scene branch the game has to offer. But if you haven't been, yes, it's quite insane how much stuff there is.

With that said, there's a cheat menu where you can see every proper encounter in the game. :p

There is a reasonably up-to-date scene guide available in the OP, the guy that maintains it every now and then is a hero. I wish the game had an actual wiki, though, like Trials in Tainted Space does.

Reactions: galgat

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
I've been following every game update since launch, so it's much easier for me to keep up. I can safely say I've seen every single scene and scene branch the game has to offer. But if you haven't been, yes, it's quite insane how much stuff there is.

With that said, there's a cheat menu where you can see every proper encounter in the game. :p

There is a reasonably up-to-date scene guide available in the OP, the guy that maintains it every now and then is a hero. I wish the game had an actual wiki, though, like Trials in Tainted Space does.
I like you have followed this one for quite some time, and mostly have little trouble doing things in the proper order.

1. Mostly it is just make the first town,
pick up the quest from the town center, and get the jewel from the eavesdrop conversation with the man in the ally in the town center.
2. go brothel and talk business with Brothel lady get quest to find man in tavern of monster. Talk to Church lady SheHe what ever at least two times and run through her options.
3. go see the witch, and get the thing that helps you beat the Quest you picked up in the town center.
4. find the Elf, and Trudie, and Ork, and get them in your party, takes about 4 times meeting with Trudi, and two meetings with elf, and two meeting at least with Orc.
5. beat your way to the Quest monster from the town center quest, and kill it.

6. Work you way up into the second map and the fort at the far end of it, pick up the armor there if you want the hassle of dealing with it.

7. Pick up the Werewolf quest's from the brothel lady and do them ( Trudi Is a must have if your trying to stay anal sex clean.)

8. Finish them, and you have another brothel quest, trouble with the Werewolf prostitute's, or customers complaining about them.

9. Then I just wander, and do things I feel like doing from there.

10 side events with peddler, Dow kitty, and centaur's, and the cult events in second map, and Inn lady have to have less than 10 gold, (third time with her is game over ), and steal in town three times I think, and wind up in the stocks, and other events I just sort of stumble onto, and avoid or do if I want too.

11. if you want to switch to prostitute just fail in the brothel a few times and you will get that. first option "Continue/Fail" there.

EDIT >> Something that might be nice in the game would be a storage chest where you could place items, and gold for safe keeping at times, if you wanted to.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes