1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Not so many futa on female games around.
Yes people have asked, the creators aren't interested. As @Polycount said there are plenty of hetero games on this site, some good ones with female MCs already. No need to make this something it's not.
I can only think of a couple futal on female games. female mc is almost exclusively hetero with a few yuri.
I know its not likely for this game, but there might be hope for their next since their art on gehentai does have some futa on female pics.

Reactions: rf96

frost97

Aug 4, 2017
Open the .jar with a zip/rar program (WinRAR or 7-Zip) then follow the rest. The file path is characters/GenericOralInternal.png
I can't find the file path characters/GenericOralInternal.png, can u tell me specificly where it is since i can't see it any where in the game folder, thanks.

AverageJoe02

Nov 1, 2017
I've been following every game update since launch, so it's much easier for me to keep up. I can safely say I've seen every single scene and scene branch the game has to offer. But if you haven't been, yes, it's quite insane how much stuff there is.

With that said, there's a cheat menu where you can see every proper encounter in the game. :p

There is a reasonably up-to-date scene guide available in the OP, the guy that maintains it every now and then is a hero. I wish the game had an actual wiki, though, like Trials in Tainted Space does.
Cheat menu? How does one access this cheat menu?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
If you want futa on female try A new dawn, great game with great renders and some awesome animations!

Reactions: rf96

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
I can't find the file path characters/GenericOralInternal.png, can u tell me specificly where it is since i can't see it any where in the game folder, thanks.
I am using 64 version win. but here is the way I change or swap out things

1. Copy the TalesOfAndrogyny.jar file to another folder, and rename it to a zip file.
2. I use 7z so I think open with it, and for this fix highlight and extract only the "characters/GenericOralInternal.png" to the same folder you pasted the .jar file that you changed to a zip file
3. now that you have it extracted change the extension on from a GenericOralInternal.Png to a GenericOralInternal.jpg
4. now Open the TalesOfAndrogyny.zip and delete the characters/GenericOralInternal.png
From the .jar file that is now a .zip file.
5. Copy or add to archive the GenericOralInternal.jpg back into the TalesOfAndrogyny.zip file to the same place you extracted, and deleted the GenericOralInternal.png file if you missed that in step 4, just make sure the .png is gone, and the .JPG is there.
6. change TalesOfAndrogyny.zip file name back to a TalesOfAndrogyny.jar file, and copy and paste it back into your game folder.

7. if you did everything right all should do right now.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
How to encounter other CG variants with an Orc? I'm talking about the scene/choice "Ask her for it", where she's in the camp, already recruited. Missionary CG, just w/o other (creampied, Orc's tightening balls or whatever) variants.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
How to encounter other CG variants with an Orc? I'm talking about the scene "Ask her for it" choice, where she's in the camp, already recruited. Missionary CG, just w/o other (creampied, Orc's tightening balls or whatever) variants.
I can't check right now, but I uploaded all the new Orc images here.

Reactions: Valronn

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Help! Whenever I go to the Tavern I crash. Here's the error file.
You are crashing becouse developer-guys made a mistake when they included one wrong extension file inside their "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" file. But you can repair it by yourself. Open *.jar file with 7-zip File Manager, go to folder \characters\ , unpack file named: "GenericOralInternal.jpg" and convert it to "GenericOralInternal.png". Place this converted file back to \characters\. You are done and fixed!
As log says, it can't find *.PNG file:
Code:
Caused by: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: File not found: characters\GenericOralInternal.png (Internal)
EDIT: Ow! I just have noticed that this already have been found as a solution couple of post earlier... Sorry! :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes