Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
What i saw is that you do not have bonus points to spend, try to defeat the boss in the mountains with or without virginity, if you do that you get 1 bonus point. When you complete more achievments you get more bonus points to spend.
Thanks man, looks like I get 1 bonus point per archivment on ironman mode. Already got 2, now I just need to figure out how to get 4 more.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Thanks man, looks like I get 1 bonus point per archivment on ironman mode. Already got 2, now I just need to figure out how to get 4 more.
Ironman achievements give 1 point, regular achievements give 0,5 points. So always play on ironman.
Also, there are guides for the achievements. I use this one, for example:
Helped me a lot.

Reactions: Soulinor

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
Pure Hero is now the hardest achievement in the game because of a ridiculous bug that's now happened to me twice where Hiro suddenly decides to permanently kneel. Seriously, every single other ability is removed out of the blue. I can't even be bothered trying anymore, this is the second time (in a row) it's happened on ironman.

Don't suppose anyone else has countered this infuriating issue? Screenshot (3).png

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
Pure Hero is now the hardest achievement in the game because of a ridiculous bug that's now happened to me twice where Hiro suddenly decides to permanently kneel. Seriously, every single other ability is removed out of the blue. I can't even be bothered trying anymore, this is the second time (in a row) it's happened on ironman.

Don't suppose anyone else has countered this infuriating issue?
This looks like what happens when the cursed Tiara from the witch is equipped. Either the game is bugged and behaving like you're wearing it or you are wearing it and need to use an anti-curse scroll to remove it.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
This looks like what happens when the cursed Tiara from the witch is equipped. Either the game is bugged and behaving like you're wearing it or you are wearing it and need to use an anti-curse scroll to remove it.
Thanks, that explains it. It'd sure be nice if buying the cursed tiara gave you a warning first.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018

Don't suppose anyone else has countered this infuriating issue? View attachment 418661
There IS a bug like that, that does not involve the tiara, but you need to do some specific things to make it appear. Also when it shows up there's no surrender option, you can't do damage and the enemy refuses to hurt you. So it's basically a game over.
It's easier to make it show up on the arena if i remember correctly.

Maybe i can try to 'summon the bug' so you guys can see it.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
It is a cursed item in a game where every being wants to enter your butt. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm just peeved that I paid money on two separate occasions to lose the game.
Anyway, I decided to make a guide to getting the Hero achievements by beating the goddess at Mount Xiuh.

For anyone doing the Pure Hero run, it's easy once you understand how all the encounters work. The only encounter you can lose that precious anal virginity after winning is the werewolf - make sure your strength is not ~9+. Also, for any run, don't get a cage until you reach the witch's cottage where you can get one for +1 magic.

Never try to steal anything either when doing Pure Hero (RNG based, getting spotted = restart). Putting a point in Catamite can still be worth it as you can make a fair amount giving people blowjobs in the brothel and it doesn't force you into anything butt-related. Most importantly, make sure you have 3 scout levels whenever travelling to a forest as a single tentacle trap could ruin your entire run. If you can afford it, get a decent amount of agility to avoid them in case they appear in an unavoidable spot.

As for the build, this goes for each of the 3 hero achievements: I believe the definite easiest build is the mage. Max your Magic skill (if that's the right name), and spend your perks on that too. Then get a 5 in Charisma, which is also necessary. Then just balance the rest of your stats, though Strength is useless and Endurance is the least important of the rest. As for skills, get Withdraw then Fade Away, though these are not as important, they just save a bit of health in some fights.

If you're going for the lvl 1 Hero achievement, all you need to do is just never press the level up button while in your character screen. You can get the XP to get to any level you want, just don't use it. That being said, do not get enough XP to get to level 2 before you encounter a minimum of 2 golems (more on that in a sec), because once you hit that cap you can no longer use your shards to improve your spells (more on that in a sec).

Now, spells. Combat Fire and Combat Heal. That is all you need. Max them both ASAP - if you have bonus starting points, get extra perks first (more Magic skill), then stats to round out your character, then spells, then gold and food.

Spend all your gold on getting Diamond Plate, Battle Skirt, a Reinforced Shield and save 15 for the witch's cottage (more on that later). Also, excess gold I would recommend spending on health booster items so you can save your mana for Combat Fire.

At the first town you explore the town centre, first listening to the crier then eavesdropping. Pay the guy 20 gold (or suck him off if you have >=3 in blowjob skill) and get the gem from him. Then continue on your way. Every rock area you see is initially inhabited by a golem. You MUST go to these, golems are your lifeblood. At each golem encounter, touch it, then soothe it, then, since you got a 5 in Charisma, ask it for help. You will get 2 shards and a mana chunk each time. This is very important: whatever you do, do not fight the goddess with less than 2 mana chunks. You will run out of mana and lose.

At the witch's cottage, give her the gem and buy the cage that gives you +1 magic, get the magic charm too if you can afford it. Don't get the Cursed Tiara like I did twice.

Finally, fighting the goddess is essentially identical to anyone else. Use health items when you can instead of using your precious mana, because you need a lot. Otherwise, spam Combat Fire, and use a mana chunk when you hit 0 to refill your mana (should be a max of 40 if you've got enough Magic points). And that's it, you should win and maybe even get all 3 Hero achievements in one run!

Ninja Edit: The only other challenging fight is the Naga. You can either eat her ass or fight her, potentially losing 1 mana chunk due to her high HP, but if you are going for Pure Hero, ensure you do not say "Front" or whatever when talking to her, as that takes your male maidenhood.

Last edited:

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
There IS a bug like that, that does not involve the tiara, but you need to do some specific things to make it appear. Also when it shows up there's no surrender option, you can't do damage and the enemy refuses to hurt you. So it's basically a game over.
It's easier to make it show up on the arena if i remember correctly.

Maybe i can try to 'summon the bug' so you guys can see it.
One bug I've heard of is both you and the ghost running out of mana and not being able to do anything, though that really should only happen intentionally as 1 shot of Combat Fire, at least at lvl 3, is an instant-kill for the measly 15 HP the ghost has.

Cialsec

May 18, 2018
Is there an up to date(ish) list of all the encounters/scenes in this game other than the outdated one in the OP? And how to get them? A wiki would be super helpful. It's hard to know exactly what I've seen since so many things are tucked away behind a lot of qualifiers.

Reactions: itsHells

feral74

May 31, 2017
is there a quickway like a save file or a command tio unlock the gallery"pervert" with out playing ?

hi_im_horny

May 26, 2017
i'm a huge fan of this game but i really suck at it
i tried to edit my profile and got 100 in all skills and still lost somehow
i give up.
can someone PLEASE give me a full save file :"(

also can someone tell me how to get different outfits ???

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes