Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Eh, more interested in manly men on Hiro. Not necessarily manly, just more typically male. I think the innkeeper just lead to some less-than-accurate expectations.
As we said early, the theme of the game es Androgyny so manly, typically male characters will not be added unless patreons ask for it.

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
As we said early, the theme of the game es Androgyny so manly, typically male characters will not be added unless patreons ask for it.
Dude, I was just making a reply, not a complaint.

I'm guessing you're just trying to start shit? Fine. If manly men are incompatible with an androgynous theme, then wouldn't that also apply to feminine women? The type of character the game is full with? So then it doesn't actually have an androgynous theme?

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Dude, I was just making a reply, not a complaint.

I'm guessing you're just trying to start shit? Fine. If manly men are incompatible with an androgynous theme, then wouldn't that also apply to feminine women? The type of character the game is full with? So then it doesn't actually have an androgynous theme?
Dude no, i actually hope to see Hiro getting pounded by anything and every npc of the game, but the patreons wishes are first.

Reactions: Fzeren

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Twiton, postagem: 6136506, membro: 1187196"]
Você deve ser capaz de simplesmente seguir o caminho dos quadrados do mapa para alcançá-lo. Ele está desconectado dos quadrados do seu mapa?
[/CITAR]
I understand but when I click on the penultimate square a dialog appears and when the dialog ends I go back to a previous square.

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I understand but when I click on the penultimate square a dialog appears and when the dialog ends I go back to a previous square.
Are you potentially getting a failure, which restarts you at the beginning of the valley, since that'll teleport you back.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
i forgot how to get the scene where ur plugged and the wereslut basically double stuffs u along side the plug, tried almost every scene with wereslut and wereslut quickshot, any1 willing to give me a simple hint or something? :/

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
i forgot how to get the scene where ur plugged and the wereslut basically double stuffs u along side the plug, tried almost every scene with wereslut and wereslut quickshot, any1 willing to give me a simple hint or something? :/
You need the Tailplug from the Strange Merchant/Gadgeteer, the normal plug won't work.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
Eh, more interested in manly men on Hiro. Not necessarily manly, just more typically male. I think the innkeeper just lead to some less-than-accurate expectations.
much better argument/comment/almost compliment than the rest of the ppl who complain about the games trap/futa content, "their dicks r bigger than mine, this game sux" "EWW GAAAAY" XD lol

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
You need the Tailplug from the Strange Merchant/Gadgeteer, the normal plug won't work.
she pulled the tail plug out or every other time it was automatically removed, not sure what im doing wrong, my default is the tail plug knowing itll affect an npc for some scenarios. tried getting her drunk for both normal and quickshot encounters and sitting on it in battle, surrendering, ig only thing i havent tried is losing with 0 hp, ig ill try that next. also pretty sure bitch rank shouldnt affect getting this scene. which so far im 0

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is this scene in the game or not? View attachment 1289156
Should be in the newest version, it's for the scenes with the Ironia Zone Boss on the Mountain
Got it but what do I get when I get to the end of the path beyond 100 coins?
You should get the Gauntlets of Strength from the Vault, those are massively useful as a free reward. This zone offers players a good amount of cash, sex with a Giantess & a free stat boost equip (gloves). IIRC, that's all you'll get (the gold & gloves)
much better argument/comment/almost compliment than the rest of the ppl who complain about the games trap/futa content, "their dicks r bigger than mine, this game sux" "EWW GAAAAY" XD lol
Might be time to move this to the Off-Topic, if this discussion about the game's erotic content balance is gonna continue, just a heads up.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
she pulled the tail plug out or every other time it was automatically removed, not sure what im doing wrong, my default is the tail plug knowing itll affect an npc for some scenarios. tried getting her drunk for both normal and quickshot encounters and sitting on it in battle, surrendering, ig only thing i havent tried is losing with 0 hp, ig ill try that next. also pretty sure bitch rank shouldnt affect getting this scene. which so far im 0
1625858933655.png
Seems like it's connected to the same criteria where the Weresluts would typically check for your Bitch Score/STR Stat/Scent.

Reactions: chris18
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes