Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Yeah I wish it had a little more content or more creative uses for it in the emasculation dynamic with the warlock.
The Cait scenes were interesting though, I did like how the Brigand one happens too.

Last edited:

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.10.2)

"Hayyooooooooo! We've got another new weekly up!

This time around, we've got the Demon King facesitting art, and she's looking lovely. We've got the new Goblin Date Night scenario, and it's a ton of fun with a bunch of new sex scenes. There's a little side scenario featuring the gloryhole that we're going to add next week, so keep a save file handy for that, or you'll have to find Selkie again to set up the date again!"

"To get the goblin date, you'll have to encounter the goblin a second time after getting egged, or have a goblin baby, and you'll need to travel to the Town of Monsters to find her. "

~Majalis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
You mean playable up to current content?
Story Mode hasn't had new content since I started playing ToA (Back in January), but Adventure Mode has had constant content updates. Story Mode currently lets you play the first Ironia Zone, which ends in a fight with the Dark Knight & reaching the Border Gate. Adventure Mode has reached the Demon King's Realm and has given us 'the final boss battle' with multiple outcome endings.

Story Mode, guessing being the source of this assumption, is currently being worked on behind the scenes. Adventure Mode could be used to test out concepts, limitations & user feedback for potential design choices for Story Mode's next zones.

Story Mode has a much more clear focus on Narrative, Connected Character Narrative and Importance to keeping track of the Day & Nights you spend traveling.

I have no knowledge of an official ETA from Majalis as to when Zone 2 (Potentially a variant of Mossy Expanse or Giantess Valley) will be implemented into Story Mode. You can hope they answer you here, about an estimate of when there will be new Story Mode content, if not I suggest asking on the or their & Discord.

Adventure Mode is also still a Work in Progress.

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
You can avoid fucking or getting fucked by the male characters, so yes you can prevent yourself from having your character engage in homosexual content.
Twiton - you can probably avoid it - but if playing for the first time there will be a lot of save / restoring going on

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Twiton - you can probably avoid it - but if playing for the first time there will be a lot of save / restoring going on
My advice, if you're trying to avoid the homosexual content during your first few playthroughs, stay away from the male Goblins & Ogre (if you have Futa+ turned off)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes