Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hmm, I'm currently getting an issue where the Brigand will only Nip Neck if she's using Full Nelson on you.

I can't find the Autosave file for it, still confused how I got this saves to work properly at all

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Nopy is down. I didnt read the full thing, but I think the website is shut down so cant access any of the links from nopy. Mostly the photo ones are the problem, since thats the only website the photo's can be accessed.

Edit: I read it. Their paypal, was shut down, and other sources have been unreliable, and since they were heavily reliant on donations and they can no longer receive those donations they no longer have an income, and the server fees are 6k a month to run the website seeing as they had something like 10 million users. So the website is down untill they find a solution.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Found it on his twitter.
Maj doesn't do the art, Alis does since she's the artist and he's the writer, but they share the Majalis Twitter (If you didn't know, as they're a Duo team)

, for those wondering

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Nope. Wasn't about the game ... but you seriously can't see why you are getting facepalms? Maybe read over what you typed, again.
I don't think what I was saying was discriminatory. If a gay guy went into karryns prison and said "Why does one of the only games with a good battlesex mechanic have to be striaghtshit." I wouldn't call that discriminatory or kinkshaming

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I don't think what I was saying was discriminatory. If a gay guy went into karryns prison and said "Why does one of the only games with a good battlesex mechanic have to be striaghtshit." I wouldn't call that discriminatory or kinkshaming
1636080408746.png
Circlejerk thread. You couldn't have known.
image - 2021-11-05T024542.011.png

And so, nothing was learned.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I can't understate how hyped I am to see the next zone of Story Mode in December/January, especially with what we know from Adventure Mode. Wondering how we meet Kylira, Trudy & Urka after our last encounters in that Zone, or how we're gonna be introduced to the other Demon King Generals versus their Adventure Mode introductions. (Given that Dark Knight's Intro deviates from her Adventure Mode versions, but also still follows the Tavern Introduction)

I wonder if we'll get changes also to the Brothel Madame quests? The current ones in Story Mode are just the same as Adventure Mode (But you can't complete them fully), so maybe we'll get variants?

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I can't understate how hyped I am to see the next zone of Story Mode in December/January, especially with what we know from Adventure Mode.
Truncated, your post.

I have not played story mode in a long, long time.

Last time I played it I remember being bothered by the larger wall of text at the beginning, and the almost insurmountable problems or mob's that got in my way. ( But of course it was and still I assume is, a very unfinished product.)

I got the impression that the story mode would probably be a rather straight forward to the end, and game over sort of tale. ( With choices forcing your game path. Might be good, but might be also bothersome, if that was the case.)

I am just saying unless it really peaks my interest with out bashing my game constantly, I might find it just to boring. <<< Just my Personal thinking or opinion. ( very easily can be subject to change )

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is meeting the demon king possible in this current version of the game (0.3.14.0)? If so, how do I meet him/her?
In Adventure Mode, yes. You can meet The 'Demon King'. Head North East, through Ironia and the Mossy Expanse, and go past the Border into the Waking Lands. Then, keep going until you get to the Demon King's Realm. From there, look for the Fortress/Castle.

Reactions: wizard_of_oz

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Anyone else having it just out right crash whenever opening the save screen?
This is a noted issue, the fix is moving your JAR to a new clean build of the game from Itch.io. Don't delete your saves or anything like that, just get a clean build from Itch and replace the JAR with yours. It should auto-find your saves.

Reactions: Anexia

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to transfer saves from previous version to latest version? I have a .toa-data folder with all my saves but moving it into default folder of current game version does nothing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes