Dec 7, 2017
Nothing really, compared to the last weekly that was posted here... but it's a monthly, so the changelog lists changes since the previous monthly.
Nah, they mentioned in a previous post on patreon that they released an older version of the animation initially, and that the next update would have the proper one. Then, on Saturday, they mentioned that instead of releasing a weekly and the monthly, they would just release the update as the monthly to keep it in one post, and it would include the updated orc doggy animation and the new kylira/trudy stuff.

Just curious if the animation is actually noticeably different.

nkhonsaigon

Jan 11, 2019
I know that Hiro can be made impotent by the Warlock and that affects some scenes, arts and dialogue options.
But what is the impotency flag? What does it do and where can I see it?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I know that Hiro can be made impotent by the Warlock and that affects some scenes, arts and dialogue options.
If you can see it, it is going to be in Event Log and probably just says that you are impotent. Or it is not mentioned anywhere and its only Flag for the game to not show any scene where you can have erection. This is only guessing so someone else needs to confirm what it is for.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I guess ToL is an acronym? If it is, what's the full name?
tales of lewidity

acts like a permanent cage

Is There any way to Increase Purity Again ! I can't find any way to do that !
stop taking it in the butt

Dec 7, 2017
I once tried to make a chaste run, didn't last even 20 minutes.
I usually bum-rush (heh) the mossy expanse and track down the cultists to lose virginity to the dark goddess.

Sometimes the RNG makes it difficult though. Certain enemy spawns can ruin the run, or if your build isn't decent. The Naga is a common speedbump if my build doesn't give me enough DPS.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I usually bum-rush (heh) the mossy expanse and track down the cultists to lose virginity to the dark goddess.

Sometimes the RNG makes it difficult though. Certain enemy spawns can ruin the run, or if your build isn't decent. The Naga is a common speedbump if my build doesn't give me enough DPS.
You demoness' whore! :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Leo Humilis

Nanapower

Jun 15, 2018
Huh That was Harsh Lesson about Purity in the game :D
I meen After you Reach Rank 0 :D I can't find a way to get back ranks So i can go back on Borthel Work and Diff Outfits !
And Some Animations ! Without Starting new Gameplay !
I wish After you get Warlock for parther to be able to make you Virgin again :D

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I once tried to make a chaste run, didn't last even 20 minutes.
Did that once to unlock an achievement... not much fun, though ;)

Bah, I like losing oral virginity to a harpy or wereslut and anal virginity to a unicorn... then my Hiro can go on about his merry business of whoring himself out to every futa or girl he sees. I usually make him wear a cage which he only takes off for the mermaid.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes