errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Maybe a gothic lolita style lingerie on Hiro. The whole package : stockings, garter belt, black fancy panties, fancy see through nightgown and a choker around his neck. Make him super pale, with blood red lips so he kinda looks like a vampire :unsure:

orsell

Jun 21, 2021
Have a problem with new milkshakes scripts on latest version. Can't get both knowledge of their content AND special milkshakes. Though I see that there're such encounters in encounters file. The problem is - after milkshake-4 scene specials got unlocked. How it's supposed to be. But. For some reason, milkshake-5 scene blocks them out again. Or something like that. Maybe someone knows more?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

1.jpg
The Gif version is 80 MB. Here a download:

Hayoooooooo! New weekly! Uh, that gif from in-game came out pretty big, hopefully if you're viewing this on a phone it doesn't cause problems, because this should be the update that makes the game work much better on phones! Scroll down to the section on android improvements to read about that.

This time around we've got the new Jester Oral art, which looks lovely, along with some expanded scenes featuring it. We've also got a bunch of combat adjustments, with more to come - improving how Trip works, adding some new techniques, and moving other techniques here and there, as well as increasing the viability of two-handed weapons.

We've also given each character their own phallus type, so they're no longer sharing them, meaning they're a bit more individualized - that'll be coming up in an interesting way, soon. Along with that, we've added the Minotauress music track, ambient tracks for the Dullahan Bridge area and forest, along with an animated Forest background and Mountain background, which now properly reflects the time of day lighting.

While a lot of the performance enhancements are on android, some are platform independent - the startup time should be quicker, and the World Map screen load time has been pretty dramatically decreased.

Android improvements:

The most obvious thing you'll notice is that the apk file for android is now a little over a gigabyte... so that should make it easier to install, too (people often get errors because they don't have enough space to unpack it, which requires more space than it actually takes up).

This should also alleviate or outright remove the crashes that some people were experiencing on phones when entering battle, as the VRAM requirements are drastically lower.

If you haven't been trying ToA on your phone because the battles were crashing, give it a try. If you're still experiencing crashes on your android device, let us know!

Next up is a little easter egg animation and, hopefully, some new work on the combat AI!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Anyone got any ideas for Halloween cosplay/fancy dress that the characters would wear this year? Might consider commissioning Maca to make some.
Dark Knight Terminator? Or if you meant sexy, Hiro The Barbarian:giggle:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Maybe a gothic lolita style lingerie on Hiro. The whole package : stockings, garter belt, black fancy panties, fancy see through nightgown and a choker around his neck. Make him super pale, with blood red lips so he kinda looks like a vampire :unsure:
Dark Knight Terminator? Or if you meant sexy, Hiro The Barbarian:giggle:
The Vampire idea seems too hyperspecific, but it does remind me that I wanted art of Pale Bride dressed as Lady D (heh). Dark Knight as the Terminator, hmm. The Lady one from 3?

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
soooooooo...
trudy's "stand" animation is impossible to obtain?
played the whole story and tried all of her encounters on normal, no sight of the animation

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
For this spooky month, what about hummmm a Mummy?...yeah need more ideas for characters
Costumes tho? Probably Warlock Baroness Voodoo
Scenes, hiro getting suck by the ghost he can't see buhhhh very scary

• Thinking Face

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
The Vampire idea seems too hyperspecific, but it does remind me that I wanted art of Pale Bride dressed as Lady D (heh). Dark Knight as the Terminator, hmm. The Lady one from 3?
Best I can think of is a nun costume or an animal themed one like a penguin. The Kill Bill jumpsuit would be neat. Maybe Trudy could wear a red riding hood costume.

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
I just discovered this game and played through the entirety of it, loved it but missed so much. With only 18% Scenes Seen and only 4 achievements obtained. I thought in coming in the thread to check stuff maybe, but 1097 pages is something else... And the search function barely works the way it is supposed to.

Is the wiki linked on the 1st page good?

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes