Apr 16, 2019
tales is one of the few games that you can be the sissy even if you defeat the enemy, making this game a kind of an hidden gem, you can be the best and also a slut and still go around without feeling""""bad""" about it or loosing,
Being able to go about it in a way that isn't strictly "win and be cool and fuck" or "lose and be a fuckboi and get fucked" is the cool thing at the center of the game, yeah. Early on it basically was just a violated heroine game with a cute boy instead, like in all of those sex was a consequence of losing and it got forced on the hero, but now it's all about finding your own way.

Even if you get a little too fond of horses or wolves you can keep going or you can give up on any notion of being some cool conquering hero and end up that screwed silly slut. The game doesn't specifically encourage you to play it a certain way anymore.
You still get red negative "perks" for getting fucked, get a permanently irritated/swollen anus (though that doesn't seem to affect anything), and can get unavoidable game overs. And the Dark Knight says only a virgin can defeat the Demon King.

Demon King is a shy girl(no dicks), scared of men, who is saving her virginity for The One, the heroic prince-like hero who'd take her heart and marry her and then they'd offer each other's virginity in their first night.
That's why only a virgin can "defeat" her.
That's why monsters aim at fucking you silly, to corrupt you away from her
You really think she's not the futa in the Story Mode intro, and Hiro's missing ex-hero mom?

That would be an epic plot twist, how about the Demon King is just a futa who doesn't give a duck about anything and just wanna have fun and you wasted all your journey on doing stuff before understanding that you had fun and had your story and maybe fucking around and fighting demons is the wae? if you think about it atm you saved a lot of ppl from becoming a strangely unwilling cockwarmer, you help the church, the brothel and a lot of other persons during the journey, so for me its ggwp even before the Demon King xD
Can't think of many persons I helped. The wasp mothers, maybe. The unnamed, unseen werewolves Madam says she's curing. Not sure I'd call "helping a vampire consorter get off and upgrade her codpiece" "helping the church".

Also, hi. Haven't been following the thread; hope I'm not retreading too much ground.

Edit:
i wonder if people know there is a box that they can use to search this tread, or if they just enjoy repeating the same question 400 times
I found the search box, but I can't find any way to order the results (e.g. newest or oldest).

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I feel like the most common questions should be answered and written in the op, that way (i hope) people will stop asking the same questions again and again.
Questions like "how do you save edit ?" "Is this game gay ?" "update when ?" and the likes.
But at the same time i can understand that this means a lot of work for admins and the ones who can change the op and i understand they don't have that kind of time (and probably don't want to).

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes