Kenethr

Sep 1, 2019
you edit the files, and then they appear to be broken :WaitWhat:, and you ask for help because of the mess you make, hmm thats funny kkkk (yes, this is brazilian laugh)
i know it's brazillian laughter, i'm also from Brazil, you just didn't understand what i posted though, the normal files as soon as i download don't work, they won't open, and if you try it, it says they don't work, some people patches back found a temp solution where you would overwrite some of the java files with your own, making the game work, but in the current patch it doesn't work anymore, that's why i'm asking if there is another kind of solution for this stuff. (em outras palavras, aprende a interpretar batata)

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
If you turn on futa+ in options (which should be default IMO) 98% of the game is futa, 1% is women and the remaining 1% is trap.
yeah its actually default, and after that nope, innkeep is still a full boynot even trap, the dude in the hallway and 90% of your encounters in the brothel too, and the boy in the mansion, full male too xD you can avoid them or go full fa... family friendly like i do , still you will get males even with futa on

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
i know it's brazillian laughter, i'm also from Brazil, you just didn't understand what i posted though, the normal files as soon as i download don't work, they won't open, and if you try it, it says they don't work, some people patches back found a temp solution where you would overwrite some of the java files with your own, making the game work, but in the current patch it doesn't work anymore, that's why i'm asking if there is another kind of solution for this stuff. (em outras palavras, aprende a interpretar batata)
hmm you havent put that clear that not overwrite the new files, but yes I didnt get it right (mals ae ), in another thread I see something like this, the guy changed some critical things in the game (that he should not be touching) and was crying for help later

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
bro are you for fudging real? you can't even look the answer is in the same god dam page.... dude im loosing hope in human kind

this is the answer, 4 fucking posts before yours ... :FacePalm::HideThePain::WutFace:
No I look on brothel and there is no option and who is Luna? I gusse he mean lupa but lupa only have bj not 69.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
If you turn on futa+ in options (which should be default IMO) 98% of the game is futa, 1% is women and the remaining 1% is trap.
A) It is default. B) There are plenty of masculine men in the script, and there's a lot of script content with women who don't have a penis and femboys (two of the companions are, after all).

SleepyCheepy

Mar 27, 2019
Is there some sort of tag I can use to find more content like with Lura and the Brigand, I like the super thick cum stuff but can't find anything else like it online.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Is there some sort of tag I can use to find more content like with Lura and the Brigand, I like the super thick cum stuff but can't find anything else like it online.
try going to the brothel being rough with the girls until you get banned then go evesdrop in town square

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
how did we go to the centaurs plains, some versions earlier you just needed to ride some centaurs dicks, but now it doesnt work

BlackBoltage

Jun 2, 2018
Version: 0.2.20.5 - Fourth January weekly update
New content:
- Added new Vampires x Vampire Hunter art
- Expanded Giantess encounters
- Same size sex (topping and bottoming)
- Giantess (giant woman) nostril sex
- Giantess (giant woman) vore
- Giantess (giant woman) footplay
- Added new sounds
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Fixed camp dump bug (now properly differentiates the outcome depending on rectum/colon contents)
- Fixed typos

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes