TheTrueHmmmm

Jan 19, 2020
Even when I max out my stats through save editing I still can't beat the Dark Knight, is it impossible in normal mode?

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I can totally agree with that(even if maj said that is an exploit so not really intended) also because its a lot of wasted cool graphic and story, like the hidden mouth fiend, its such a masterpiece to read and its almost impossible to find without a walktrough(Also the mouthfiend you have this sort of concept on it, if you are smart u escape if you don't its a permanent game over).

on that yeah there are so many class changes so cool to see that its sad that the only 2 you can play are mare and prostitute, i guess we will see something like that maybe post beta xD(ihope)
Bitch

rawls311

Oct 29, 2018
Funny I was thinking rocking Paladin I could be somewhat more in control of getting surprised butt sexed cause I should be pure and whatnot but turns out the class is the dumbest. Every encounter mostly starts with a dick in the ass before a fight cause of the retarded low perception.

Reactions: lumley

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
1586540979645.jpeg
Funny I was thinking rocking Paladin I could be somewhat more in control of getting surprised butt sexed cause I should be pure and whatnot but turns out the class is the dumbest. Every encounter mostly starts with a dick in the ass before a fight cause of the retarded low perception.
You must see the paladin like the one from dnd, tanky and legal good but in a stupid way, if you want control go warrior or rogue and a couple of points in the scout ability , there are only 2 times if i remember correcly that endurance(that endurance is not even required if you win the battle or simply dress properly) saves ur life xD

Reactions: rawls311

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
Even when I max out my stats through save editing I still can't beat the Dark Knight, is it impossible in normal mode?
if by normal you mean story then idk
but if you mean the sandbox mode as a mage it is quite easy, paralyze + oil + true fire + mana regen and repeat

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
if by normal you mean story then idk
but if you mean the sandbox mode as a mage it is quite easy, paralyze + oil + true fire + mana regen and repeat
in normal mode the enemies doesn't respawn so you can't even farm that's why its hard, in sandbox full str end and good agility you rage assault and shes over in 5 turns xD
right, i shouldve maybe put that in a sentence xD
Hahaha at least i had the chance to use that image hahahah

Reactions: Malfred

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Version: 0.2.23.2 - Second April Weekly
New content:
- Added new Werewolf Anal (True Doggy Style) Animation
- Golem expansion
- Expanded scenes
- New oral scene
- New facial/bukkake scene
- Added new Dullahan scenes
- New date scene (with handjob and different endings)
- New lovey-dovey sex scene
- New blowjob scene

- Added new combat dialogue for various characters
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Fixed typos

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So what is the newest version in the forums with a link? The front page still says 2.21.3.
And I've gone back several pages and not found a link to a newer version. I quit after 5 or 6.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
So what is the newest version in the forums with a link? The front page still says 2.21.3.
And I've gone back several pages and not found a link to a newer version. I quit after 5 or 6.
Search NotAnAlien s post that he will update the link with new version, rather than posting new post every time.

D

Deleted member 44741

Anyone know how to get the new werewolf anal animation?

Normal doggy style just shows the art, not an animation.
When you're prone or standing, she just attacks.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Anyone know how to get the new werewolf anal animation?

Normal doggy style just shows the art, not an animation.
When you're prone or standing, she just attacks.
not the first kind of werewolf you find, go for the second, that one that you can ask to be fucked but not the friendly one, and just ask for it, don't expect to see the knot sliding in or out, i already had my dreams shattered sooo xD
Probably the best update in a while for me :)
honestly is the only game im really interested in following the updates because for me are usually always good even when they are small that xD

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Version: 0.2.23.2 - Second April Weekly
New content:
- Added new Werewolf Anal (True Doggy Style) Animation
- Golem expansion
- Expanded scenes
- New oral scene
- New facial/bukkake scene
- Added new Dullahan scenes
- New date scene (with handjob and different endings)
- New lovey-dovey sex scene
- New blowjob scene

- Added new combat dialogue for various characters
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Fixed typos
Nice expansion for the dullahan.

Also thanks NotAnAlien.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes