taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I like the adding of more combat dialogue, I did not originally read it all that much, but quite often it is pretty entertaining

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Enchanter is the best class if you are looking to play seriously, defeating enemies without getting Hiro's butt stuffed :LOL:.

parecek

Mar 25, 2019
Is here something like femdom sex but without woman w/dicks? And if it is, where?.
Yes, there is. As long as I can remember there is some femdom fun with the strange merchant, brothel madame and some pegging with the priest at the altar. I hope it's enough.

Reactions: Dingo139

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Version: 0.2.23.2 - 2nd April Weekly

New
content:

• Added new Werewolf Anal (True Doggy Style) Animation
  • Golem expansion
  • - Expanded scenes
  • - New oral scene
  • - New facial/bukkake scene
  • Added new Dullahan scenes
  • - New date scene (with handjob and different endings)
  • - New lovey-dovey sex scene
  • - New blowjob scene
  • Added new combat dialogue for various characters
Tweaks and bug fixes:

• Fixed typos

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So what choices net you the new wereslut animation scene? I keep seeing stills.

Edit: Nvmd. Its the extended scene when you get anal knotted several times. Three or four. I got it through 'seduce'.

The only images I have left are the two fire elemental ones. I swear I've tried every choice, but I still don't have them.

Last edited:

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
this appel to me in lot but the combat sucks ass
Well yeah the combat will be revised in later updates now is not the main focus, still you can rp and have some kind of fun
Is here something like femdom sex but without woman w/dicks? And if it is, where?.
well there is a lil bit of femdom but its all related to the madame of the brothel from the first city, its good but if u are here only for that u gonna have a bad time
Enchanter is the best class if you are looking to play seriously, defeating enemies without getting Hiro's butt stuffed :LOL:.
Warrior with good stats? the only problem is the ghost but you can avoid it, every other enemy its easy even at lvl 1
Even when I max out my stats through save editing I still can't beat the Dark Knight, is it impossible in normal mode?
if you want easy win go for the 99 str 99 end hahahaha, yeah its even possible legit, just git gud

Last edited:

Blog252

Mar 26, 2018
How do I edit the profile.json to unlock the gallery? I've opened it in numpad++ and all the options are set to "1" even the ones I've unlocked or not unlocked.

Kdr1994

Jun 11, 2018
Yes, there is. As long as I can remember there is some femdom fun with the strange merchant, brothel madame and some pegging with the priest at the altar. I hope it's enough.
Perfect! I'm not interested into woman w/ dicks o pegging. Therefore, i would be happy if somebody could share a save data with those scenes. Beforehand, thank you very much!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes