MPSherman

Oct 22, 2020
What other goblin hybrids are there besides the centaur goblin? Last I tried I could only get that and pure goblin.
how did you get pure goblin? ive done centaur, harpy and wereslut gobbo pups but when i did it with male goblin i got nothing

edward007

Dec 27, 2018
How to save files for Android?? Can plz someone help...can't find the location path of saving the game file :(

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How to save files for Android?? Can plz someone help...can't find the location path of saving the game file :(
Hi, that can't be easily done. You could do that only when your Android . Saves are kept in a folder that only can be accessed by privilledged user like Admin (Root). You cannot access them even from Windows if connected your device to laptop. Unrooted Android won't let you do that - for security reasons.
As long as Maj and Alis won't do any separate "Save to File" or "Load from File" button - you cant access save files on standard unrooted device.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
is there a way to get my savefile from the older version to the new one and can anyone tel me how to get fire resistsance perk again please

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
is there a way to get my savefile from the older version to the new one and can anyone tel me how to get fire resistsance perk again please
copy the contents of your save folder to the new save folder, or when you dl the updates just dl the jar file and replace your current one, it should be noted that map generation is random each save so if the update contains new locations you might need to start new, other than that its pretty simple process

ItsTaz

Dec 12, 2019
how to get the new version every time i download the game still show 3.01.3 plz anyone can help me???

Kisoune

Dec 10, 2018

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Well, that dosen't work if the file is actually not 3.02.1, but instead 3.01.3. I think the link from Tokyo Partner is an old one. I may be wrong but it says the it is version 3.01.3 I play it.
welp seems to work for me and 99% of other people who actually read others posts in the thread, but i trust you are a smart guy/gal you will figure it out

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Reactions: VonSpiegel

Asd2022

Sep 23, 2017
Is it just me or the apk stops at 99%
I have been following this thread for about 2years but idk what is the problem this time

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes