mutedwinter

Sep 27, 2020
i asked a few days ago for a 100% profile but nobody really had one i guess, so i just said fuck it and did (most of it myself)
missing some hiro and a harpy art & some of the unicorn stuff (just a reskin so didnt bother)
i dont think any hiro art is /actually/ missing its just "???" for some reason, like even using 7-zip there isn't new art for hiro in there or anything

but yeah, here it is

enjoy

vorhol

Apr 29, 2020
There are 4 charm slots to equip items, but only first one is active. Does anyone knows how to activate other ones ? For example if hunger charm is equipped, when I try to equip endurance charm first one is auto unequipped. Thanks.

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
How do i unlock it ?
Including achievement unlock descriptions for further clarity.

Locked Up - Becomes the Merchant's chastity slave through Anal Lover 3 and not being chastised. There is a Anal Lover 1 check that gets in the way and you can't manually fail through it.
-This gets you the locking CG

Perfect Toy - Becomes the Merchant's chastity slave, Again. Have an Oral ring-gag, Any Anal Toy, and Chastity at the same time.
-This is just the other achievement on the same NPC, it uses the same CG but just skips the locking CG.

There is actually a third method to get the bad end which is to already be chastised and have Anal Lover 3. Just grab catamite and whore yourself in the brothel awhile. Being at Anal Lover 3 before visiting the Merchant will get you the CG/Achievement. The second visit 'gift' should also have the CG too in my opinion, but oh well.
I have a question, though: Is it possible to fuck via the combat?
While aroused, use Full-Nelson and get the advantage bar that pops up to the right, needs at-least 5 Endurance to counter stamina drain. You can arouse yourself with Seduce, or going into full-nelson then kissing them them at max standing advantage.

Although over-use of kissing will max out your lust meter, which is only rare an issue and is a way to get a few options early without catamite/sucking a lot of cocks like working the brothel. If you don't or can't select topping when trying to whore at max lust you will end up getting ass-fucked and losing the option of selling your ass virginity presuming you had it.

Last edited:
Reactions: eugene67

organord

Jun 10, 2020
How can I add crystals for upgrading equipment by editing the save file? I can't find the variable.
The weapon upgrade crystals in the save file are called "magicPoints". If you search for it, you'll get two hits, just make sure the value you're editing is in "player" rather than "playerStart".

Reactions: KB17

hw17

Aug 2, 2017
Changelog? btw how do you unlock the cg of kyliria and hero kissing while the elf is on top?

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.02.3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is the 'equine phallus' the succubus? Because the porcine, feline, and canine are pretty obvious. But I'm only guessing with the succubus.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes