broly965

Jul 6, 2017
^ She always hints that you and the guy who gave you the gem will get yours later, but nothing bad happens. Which is why i asked if anything was ever added/extended to this scene. She still doesn't even have any art even.

Reactions: vndnv

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
^ She always hints that you and the guy who gave you the gem will get yours later, but nothing bad happens. Which is why i asked if anything was ever added/extended to this scene. She still doesn't even have any art even.
Possible that the dev has completely forgotten about that route. Would like an answer from them

Reactions: DangBits

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Can anyone do me a solid and post the Dark Knight animation? I really want it but I don't want to download the whole game for it. Pretty please?

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
hey could someone help me out so i extracted the file and when i click on it i do not see an icon to start the game just resources and assets

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
hey could someone help me out so i extracted the file and when i click on it i do not see an icon to start the game just resources and assets
On win 10 or 7 your install folder would look like this, however the poster is only uploading the .jar file you can run the game from this, but I have never done that.

I just put the full game files in the folder with the new .jar file and start it with the TalesOfAndrogyny.exe.

Image of my folder attached. You might need the files from and earlier version where the whole installation was included to get those extra files.

EDIT >> You should not be extracting the .jar file, but you might have downloaded it as a .zip I don't know that.

Reactions: crabshank

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I was kinda disappointed with the poll results, but beggars can't be choosers. I'll always be for more "Team Green" content.
They posted something about that a few pages back in response to the cat girl stuff, they said something along the lines of "if the players just voted on scenes without them restricting things there would 50 urka scenes and 3 ways to marry her" lol

Apr 30, 2019
They posted something about that a few pages back in response to the cat girl stuff, they said something along the lines of "if the players just voted on scenes without them restricting things there would 50 urka scenes and 3 ways to marry her" lol
Aww, no love for Selkie? Isn't that a pain in the ol' brown eye for the cow-towed "big" guy.
I can understand why they restrict the choices though.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes