negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I keep getting an error.
Ah, the good ol' "Tiara of control" crash that has already been solved and told in here.

But because people are too lazy to bother and search, just download the newest .jar and drop it in the folder where your game is and it's fixed.

#9,363 has the newest version you're looking for.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
can a good soul help me unlock some scenes from hiro, dark night and beastmistress?
or a save because im so frustrated with trying so many screens without knowing how to do it ..

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
does anyone know the options your supposed to do for the dullahan i followed the wiki? but she has not popped back up yet/ also i dont know how to get into map2 save me :-:

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Guys, how do you reverse the "useless dick" thing from Warlock (in-game or even by editing game files)?

Lebrix

Jul 7, 2019
2 more questions if I may:

Is becoming a mare removed from the game? - Still in :)
I have not updated anything but the .jar file in a long time, should I?

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Guys, how do you reverse the "useless dick" thing from Warlock (in-game or even by editing game files)?
There is no way to remove it ingame, however you can edit your save file in .toa-data folder, find the save file, open it in notepad, look for "impotent": 1, under questflags (or use ctrl+f and look for impotent), remove that whole line from the first quotation mark to the comma, pictured down below.
mad paint skillz.png

PS: What do you think of my mad paint skillz :3?

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
There is no way to remove it ingame, however you can edit your save file in .toa-data folder, find the save file, open it in notepad, look for "impotent": 1, under questflags (or use ctrl+f and look for impotent), remove that whole line from the first quotation mark to the comma, pictured down below.
View attachment 922663

PS: What do you think of my mad paint skillz :3?
Thanks a lot! Damn, I searched for any possible keyword but impotent.

Regarding dem skillz: you got your message across so it's a (y) from me.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes