broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Haven't played in quite a while. Other than the witch and glory hole, has anything else significant been added?

Dec 26, 2017
Ok im late asking this but how do you get the newish Ettin Scenes, like the ball worship, ive tried lots of different things but keep getting the same old scenes

Iomert45

Jan 3, 2019
So somehow my only option at the brothel now is to do it for free or pro bono. All the other options including the special services options are just gone. Does anyone know why that happened?

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Well Friends, after a long time, I need a little bit help for finding some Perverts:

Hiro - I need the picture right against "standing (skirtless)" and rigth against "standing anal tongue"
Innkeeper - the first to pictures (my keeper is everytime a girl...not the man)
Naga - The first two pictures
Persephone and Helena - All (I don't know how I can win against them)
Fireelemtal - the last thw pictures
Ettin - All (same situation like P. and H.)
Ogre - first and third picture

Please can someone help me how I can get this Pictures? A private message is also totally fine.

Many Thanks for your help.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
The game ui is different now. It took me a minute to figure out where the settings were. How do you self suck now though? Can't figure it out.

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
The game ui is different now. It took me a minute to figure out where the settings were. How do you self suck now though? Can't figure it out.

Not so really. sry. For example Ettin and the two vampires I never found out since I play this game. The Innkeeper is totally new, here I can look a little bit more by myself. I Really look also by the others by myself again, but since such a long time i was thinking to ask for a little help.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
You need high lust, you can use the anal beads from the perv merchant, equip and unequip. Then you camp and you will get the option to masturbate, there is the self suck option but if you have anal fetish +3 you wont get some options including selfsuck.

Reactions: broly965

cutuphoe

Mar 31, 2020
Well Friends, after a long time, I need a little bit help for finding some Perverts:

Hiro - I need the picture right against "standing (skirtless)" and rigth against "standing anal tongue"
Innkeeper - the first to pictures (my keeper is everytime a girl...not the man)
Naga - The first two pictures
Persephone and Helena - All (I don't know how I can win against them)
Fireelemtal - the last thw pictures
Ettin - All (same situation like P. and H.)
Ogre - first and third picture

Please can someone help me how I can get this Pictures? A private message is also totally fine.

Many Thanks for your help.
Where did you find the standing anal art?

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
OK so does the cottage witch and the weird gem still not do anything? The one you give her for the mt. xiuh boss.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes