srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Yo, do you guys know how to import or edit saves on the .jar edition of the game? The windows editions seem to be version 0.2.27.4. only.

Reactions: EMP-45

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah, my version is saying version 2.27.5. I just started a fresh save and a fresh copy of the game and I went all the way back to this version from like the 3.0 something versions.

Anyone have the fixed download?

Reactions: iamreek

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Yo, do you guys know how to import or edit saves on the .jar edition of the game? The windows editions seem to be version 0.2.27.4. only.
Yeah, my version is saying version 2.27.5. I just started a fresh save and a fresh copy of the game and I went all the way back to this version from like the 3.0 something versions.

Anyone have the fixed download?

You can find the latest version here #9,363, just download the .jar and replace the one in your game folder with that one and your version should be updated.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
If you run the .jar and make a save anywhere, it should create a folder called .toa-data in the same folder as the jar. you should be able to edit saves there using a text editor like Notepad++.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
You can find the latest version here #9,363, just download the .jar and replace the one in your game folder with that one and your version should be updated.
If you run the .jar and make a save anywhere, it should create a folder called .toa-data in the same folder as the jar. you should be able to edit saves there using a text editor like Notepad++.
You were right, I did not realize there was also a jar in the game folder. Thanks a bunch!

neddyy

Jun 26, 2019
In which area is the new witch located? I looked in the area past the outpost and couldn't find her.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I really hope there's more Warlock content in the future, everything so far has been amazing. If there is, I might just have to start supporting for that alone.

Reactions: KinChat
Aug 6, 2020
Need some info peeps, so the game has futa checkbox ticked, should i uncheck it or play it just as is. Can someone tell me what actually changes, oh I am not against futa content(obviously) or light gay( not hard core) if art is good. Truth be told I have not seen much of male on futa to know but i have seen futa on male. Suggestions are welcome and Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes