guy421

Jan 22, 2019
anyone had any luck get different characters to show up at new gloryhole in tavern? All I get is the same 2 over and over.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Just recently picked up this game - great so far.

I have a question, though: Is it possible to fuck via the combat? I've had some NPCs randomly start face fucking me, & it seems there's a relevant skill tree, but I can't seem to get the option to do any of these things myself while in combat, even after wrestling them to the ground & pinning them.

Any reply is appreciated, cheers

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
Since your party members can get raped in combat I wonder if we will ever have a stats page for them? A nice picture of a cum inflated Trudy would be awesome.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Just recently picked up this game - great so far.

I have a question, though: Is it possible to fuck via the combat? I've had some NPCs randomly start face fucking me, & it seems there's a relevant skill tree, but I can't seem to get the option to do any of these things myself while in combat, even after wrestling them to the ground & pinning them.

Any reply is appreciated, cheers
Was hiro(MC) hard. your character has to be aroused too before they do anything.

Nytroxe

Jan 15, 2019
Hello
Gadgeteer locked my character in the chastity cage after the second time i went to her, but i didnt got the picture where she actually puts you in it
How do i unlock it ?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes