Nov 12, 2023
How can I chat to Alma? For some reason when I tried to chat to her the prompt said "my cock is too small", when I created the character I didn't manipulate the size. Is there away to enlarge it?

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How can I chat to Alma? For some reason when I tried to chat to her the prompt said "my cock is too small", when I created the character I didn't manipulate the size. Is there away to enlarge it?
Unless you edit your profile text file, no

Asura066

May 3, 2018
I know this has been talked about already but I need to know which one do I play for the scenes? The story mode or the other one?

Nov 12, 2023
I know this has been talked about already but I need to know which one do I play for the scenes? The story mode or the other one?
For me, def for the normal mode, or just enable the cheats in the settings you can view all of the scenes this game can offer (unless its an easter egg).

BigLoada

Mar 15, 2018
It's amazing to see the night and day difference between the development of this game and the embarrassment that is Summertime Saga.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yet only one of them is and is actively being worked on. Not bait at all.
again, bait.
One is getting weekly updates and the other is stuck in the quagmire of results not meeting expectations while biting off more than they can chew, but both are actively being worked on.

• Haha
Reactions: BigLoada

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Play both tbh. They both have their own unique scenes for every encounter.

I'd probably consider playing story mode first and seeing the scenes there, then going to adventure mode. Every single encounter will have entirely different sex scenes. Also you can only access your own mode's fights via the cheat mode menu.

Sep 23, 2021
it it possible to obtain the treasure chest at the end of the tournament in 2nd town(non-story mode)? I beat all 9 (3 enemies x 3 round/difficult) and then after the battle result screen, it just kick me to town screen instead of choosing where to go in the tournament area selection. Reentering force me to pay the initial entrance fee again & repeat the fight.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Yet only one of them is and is actively being worked on. Not bait at all.
Why even mentioning the other game here at all? It's not even relevant. You're just shooting that game down unprompted. If you want to bitch about it, then do it in that game's thread, there's plenty in there.

If it comes to me, I'd make sure every comment here is about Hiro's donut getting the loving it deserves.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
it it possible to obtain the treasure chest at the end of the tournament in 2nd town(non-story mode)? I beat all 9 (3 enemies x 3 round/difficult) and then after the battle result screen, it just kick me to town screen instead of choosing where to go in the tournament area selection. Reentering force me to pay the initial entrance fee again & repeat the fight.
Fairly sure you can't, unfortunately.

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Fairly sure you can't, unfortunately.
Im pretty sure its bugged if you can't open it, because when I tried this about a year ago there was no problem and that chest held your reward for winning the Arena

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
do we need to do that every time or would it let us use chat/make cock smaller option infinitely?
There are 4 cock sizes, average, small, tiny and cute, when your cock reaches the cute size, she will not offer to change your peepee size anymore (unless you change your phallus size in save file like Twiton said).

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
There are 4 cock sizes, average, small, tiny and cute, when your cock reaches the cute size, she will not offer to change your peepee size anymore (unless you change your phallus size in save file like Twiton said).
Given the sizes of ladies in this game, compared to the sizes of the men, average ain't that big for us compared to theirs

Reactions: TheFreakyOne
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes