D

Deleted member 44741

Does anyone know how to get rid of the "stuffed" status effect? It means when you have "certain fluids" in your body.

I rest for 30 days and it's still there.

ZTR

May 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to get rid of the "stuffed" status effect? It means when you have "certain fluids" in your body.

Your game is bugged probably because that's how it's usually removed you can try camping

D

Deleted member 44741

Your game is bugged probably because that's how it's usually removed you can try camping
Even when I start a new game, I immediately have the stuffed effect. :x

That's some powerful jizz.

EDIT: Even when redownloading this game, it still happens. I didn't knew the futas in this game can bend space and time.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018

Pretty sure the game is just bugged because even when I start a new game your rectum and colon are filled with cum right from the start. In 2.12.0 they are empty at the start as they should be. Therefore you get stuck out of the gate with a -2 to agility and no amount of rest seems to clear it up.

If you are playing on the PC and can access the ".toa-folder" you can edit the save games with a free program like Notepad++

Look for the following section and just change the amounts to 0. Do not delete the "contents" descriptions or the game will give you an error upon loading the save.

"ass": {
"sphincter": {},
"rectum": {
"contents": "CUM_STUFFED",
"cum": 20
},
"colon": {
"contents": "FILLED_WITH_CUM",
"cum": 290

Edit - After some playing around you can replace the "ass" section with the following and it will load fine as well.

"rectum": {},
"colon": {}
},

D

Deleted member 44741

Edit - After some playing around you can replace the "ass" section with the following and it will load fine as well.

"rectum": {},
"colon": {}
},
This works till the next romantic encounter, then you are stuffed for life again it seems.

I can't go to Urta with a defiled body like that. What would she think of me? :p

Reactions: tenaka88 and Jorja

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Lol, at least we know how to temp fix it for now and hopefully, they get this sorted out with the next weekly release. Way to bug test your product before releasing it. (y):sneaky:
If non-game breaking bugs mean we continue to get a really fast development pace and amazing content weekly, then we can live with the 'stuffed' status a little longer eh? ;)

Reactions: yoyomistro

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
weird I do not remember any of these scenes, maybe ones added after I paused my playthrough, still sad to see them adding that but will continue to play the game since it's easily some of the best art on the site
Ettin encounter. But it didn't lower the liquid volume. So i think it's only descriptional.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Hey, I am having an issue with booting up the game (I am a Mac user) when ever I try launching the game it closes itself and when I checked the console it showed this:

dlopen(jre/lib/jli/libjli.dylib, 1): image not found

Error: failed to load VM runtime library!

logout
What am I supposed to do??

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
how do you empty rectum colon? it's always filled with cum no matter how much you rest at the inn or camp.
This is a bug (Or is it? Because it always happens) I encountred after Hiro got fucked by merrybelle. The demon lady which gives you 1 perk point. You get +50 times fucked count and the semen does not disappear. Others are gone after portion of a day.

Feb 17, 2019
hi everyone ,i had already played this game some time ago and unlocked all the scenes ,now i downloaded the new update to check the new art but i don't really feel like re playng it, is there any way to unlock everything in the gallery?

Reactions: imtheminuteman

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Anyone got a good enchanter-build?
I don't exactly have a "build" per se, but there isn't much to go wrong with the Enchanter as long as you know what its purpose is. You're essentially a power-bottom trying to exhaust the enemy's stamina to defeat them. Of course, this often will leave you open and you'll notice quickly that you take a lot of damage. Invest entirely on receptive skills as well as healing skills. The extra magic bonus that Enchanter's get is for magic that keeps them alive more so than it is for offensive. And obviously if you want to take less damage, you have to buy better armor.

IMO, Enchanter and Warrior are the easiest classes in the game as you can essentially "beeline" their builds.

toubanos

Nov 27, 2018
hello and wealcome i love this game but i have an issue and i cant fint anywhere in the whole internet an answer.
Why in this version i start with "stuffed:2" as negative affect that reduce agility by 2.
In help says that you have to purge to cure this thing but i dont know where to do that and how.
Also in story mode start with that, pls help.
Thanks in advance!

toubanos

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks....it doesn't matter how hard i try to like this game it cant give me boner..! Art is great but yeah when see girl with dick on biger that i can ever dreams for my self make me want kill my self.
View attachment 1897

Overview:
Hi there! This is a lewd game featuring characters with androgynous features, some male, some female, some... slime? You play as a feminine guy that looks like a gal, and you do lewd things with guys, gals, monster guys, monster gals, and... slimes? It's a stance-based RPG with rogue-lite elements and a frankly suspicious number of phallus(es? odes?) written, drawn, and programmed by us, the Majalis team, consisting of two programmers, one artist, one writer - making in all, two! It's a custom built game using libgdx.

Thread Updated: 2019-05-05
Release Date: 2019-05-04
Developer: The Majalis Duo - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2.12.1
Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, Java
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - - - - -
Win 32: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Apk: - - - -
Jar: - - - -

Extra:

Thanks to @Polycount and @Rsunet for sharing the game links, @JohnDupont for the scene guide

View attachment 1898 View attachment 1899 View attachment 1900 View attachment 1901
Sorry if i post in wrong part but when you start the game in this version you start ass stuffed:2 that has penalty in agility and in help menu says that you have to purge, how i doing that?

toubanos

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks....it doesn't matter how hard i try to like this game it cant give me boner..! Art is great but yeah when see girl with dick on biger that i can ever dreams for my self make me want kill my self.
Sorry if i post in wrong part but i dont know how to post and be at top of the chat so they can see it it and help me.in this vesrion when you start the game in this version you start ass stuffed:2 that has penalty in agility and in help menu says that you have to purge, how i doing that?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
hello and wealcome i love this game but i have an issue and i cant fint anywhere in the whole internet an answer.
Why in this version i start with "stuffed:2" as negative affect that reduce agility by 2.
In help says that you have to purge to cure this thing but i dont know where to do that and how.
Also in story mode start with that, pls help.
Thanks in advance!
it's a bug.

imtheminuteman

Jan 10, 2018
hi everyone ,i had already played this game some time ago and unlocked all the scenes ,now i downloaded the new update to check the new art but i don't really feel like re playng it, is there any way to unlock everything in the gallery?

Same, i've put already many day hours into it.
Or an updated gallery upload, which include all the newest images? pretty please? :$

Reactions: Gabriele D'Annunzio

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Just play the game with cheats on from the options menu and start a game. Along the bottom menu, there will be an encounter button. Press it and you can start any enemy encounter and read the erotic text along with it. Only things missing I think would be the brothel in the first town and the bar scene in the second town.

If you just want to see the pictures open up the .jar file and there you go. Most of the pics are in the enemies and characters folders.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes