taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Hey im new here and I just download and extract the file. I can't seem to open the application
Not sure about your problem, i run win64 version, but something looks odd. Do you have java fully updated?

It sort of looks like you're missing the .jar file..Which is actually the main game. But your Icon's and info or not revealed very well.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Super! I truly love all the Personal customization's. Adds quite a bit to the game. Just started pushing through the game but those are really nice addition. Got to try all the naughty gear, and see how those look too. Great stuff (y)

Mar 18, 2019
So how does the new visuals on Hiro work for artwork/scenes? Are they making THAT many new scenes with each of the new visuals and skin tones/hair color? Or will Hiro look the same in the sex scenes art like gobbo/urka/etc?

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
So how does the new visuals on Hiro work for artwork/scenes? Are they making THAT many new scenes with each of the new visuals and skin tones/hair color? Or will Hiro look the same in the sex scenes art like gobbo/urka/etc?
art doesn't change at all wich is normal imo, really hard to impliment new hiro style for each new visuals...
btw did one of you kno how to get gobbo's pov?? can't find out

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes