Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Hope that helps!
Well, not really. I managed to move into the folder, but when I try to start the jar file manually it just gives me a lot of lines, but nothing starts. Sth about "couldn't load shared library gdx64.dll" and "unable to find file for extraction gdx64.dll".

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Does this game make more sense now or is it still the same (without walkthroughs)
Teasing a little, but what is there to make sense of, go out and bend over, and get ready to grunt, or get tough save often kick everyone's ass, and keep your back side intact. ( the save often is so can back up when you fuck up and get goobered )

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I do, yes. I literally installed it right before downloading this game. That's what has me scratching my head over this.
Did you get the right one? Java has options for 32-bit and 64-bit OS's and I'm pretty sure you have to specifically download the 64-bit version for that architecture. Click on "See all Java downloads." near the bottom of the main download page to show links for either OS type. If you're running 64, getting both and installing both is also recommended anyways. Doublecheck your apps list to verify you have the right one installed, which will say 64-bit in parenthesis next to the install version or nothing else if it's 32-bit.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
I do, yes. I literally installed it right before downloading this game. That's what has me scratching my head over this.
did you rebooted?

also: try to use the command-line as suggested in a previous message, it might churn out some useful error message

Corgy

Dec 25, 2017
I haven't checked this out in a long time, just wondering if it's possible now to play as a more masculine version of the main character. I'm sure that's too much work to implement, but figured I'd check, it's the only thing I wasn't a fan of before.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
kinda\not really?

in the customization menu you can set Hiro to be very masculine... but he still androgynous

greenbacon12

Aug 6, 2017
So when you meet the catgirl it gives the option to fight or talk, but the talk says requires "in construction". Is that something I have to do or does in construction mean it's being worked on and isn't in the game

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes