UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017

Brommiss

Oct 9, 2017
Man's, i have problem. I have error com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: File not found: (Internal), when i try start new game or load game.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Why is the catgirl getting so much content? Did she win consecutive contests or something?
I generally like the kemonomimi look, but find the ToA catgirl kind of meh. She just looks like a person wearing costume parts, lol. Wonder if her cock will at least be barbed with fleshy spines in the images...
I think the idea is that characters from now on, including the catgirl, are going to be released with this amount of content as standard as opposed to going back and fleshing them out later like they're doing with all the old characters.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Why is the catgirl getting so much content? Did she win consecutive contests or something?
I generally like the kemonomimi look, but find the ToA catgirl kind of meh. She just looks like a person wearing costume parts, lol. Wonder if her cock will at least be barbed with fleshy spines in the images...
You can't have a proper fuck game without a cat girl.

Dec 7, 2017
At least make it a good looking catgirl, and not a girl wearing accessories. Its a hell of a sharp drop in quality from the wereslut and harpy to the catgirl.
According to the text scenes, the catgirl indeed has a spiny cat-dick.

TBH, never been a fan of cat-dicks, which is why I wish there was another illustrated scene with the Drow.

I do like the design of the catgirl though. She got a booty.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
According to the text scenes, the catgirl indeed has a spiny cat-dick.

TBH, never been a fan of cat-dicks, which is why I wish there was another illustrated scene with the Drow.

I do like the design of the catgirl though. She got a booty.
Going by the scene, her 'spines' aren't actually spines the way a real cat has. They're stiff, but not painful. So just think of it like one of those cock covers with ridges.
And her having a booty is nice, but I still think she just looks like a girl cosplaying. Especially compared to the usual 'beastial' look of the animal type women we've seen before her.

Reactions: Fyo

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
Are there scenes you can only get in story mode? I seem to be missing a lot for goblins and one for ogre.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes