balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
So what build do people use to beat the Orc Lady in the beginning of the story mode. I when all out in combat skills and whatnot but I can't beat her.
You need a combination of skills that meshes well. The armor-destruction combat skill, the one that lets you center to restore balance and then go right into the aggressive stance, and magic that can stun her and damage her are all good choices. Make sure you have second wind just as a general rule.

Linh Gremory

Dec 6, 2017
So what build do people use to beat the Orc Lady in the beginning of the story mode. I when all out in combat skills and whatnot but I can't beat her.
I can both beat her using Mage and Paladin. Never tried other builds but the thing is you need to understand her attack patterns and should just strike HIGH or MED because she doesnt have armour there and HIGH attacks bleed. It all boils down to basic battle mechanics tbh. You can look into the Help tab, I think the dev explains it quite well.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Linh Gremory

Dec 6, 2017
On another note does anyone is getting stuck at the witch house on the border of the forest? I got an error and an error report text file.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
can someone1 post their profile.json from toa.data if they have full gallery.
thanks

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How do you even start this, there is no executable, its all source files..
Apart from the instructions provided by SenshiSan, you also should be able to run the jar file by double-clicking. On most operating systems a correctly installed java runtime associates 'opening' a jar file with the command java -jar $file. Which is basically the only thing the launchers do anyways...
You can create a to run the game by way of the above command. The underlying problem you may want to fix is your JRE not being .

Reactions: HexV

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
I Download the new Jar. 3.00.4 but the geme exe dont open if I want to start the game. The old 3.00.1 starts without problems direktly, but the new one dont start the game.

Works...all is good...my wrong xD

Last edited:

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
use magic attack (combat fire), buffs (hypnosis or sleep) and healing (ultra heal). Also the "weakening curse" skill that greatly decreases the enemy's attack and stamina consumption.
I particularly like more wizarding or charming.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
How long do spells like weakening curse or gravity last?

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
hi , first time playing this game and my monitor is 2k how can i do the game in 2560x1440 ? , text looks really bad in 1080p

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes